Law School Discussion

October test

October test
« on: June 24, 2008, 01:59:53 PM »
For those of you doing prep on your own, what does your study schedule look like?  Are you planning on doing a certain number of tests per week?

Re: October test
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 03:06:22 PM »
october be hardest test ever!

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 04:02:49 PM »

You must be Julie's cousin.  Thanks for the input.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 09:08:44 PM »
julie watching you people.

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 08:58:40 AM »
i heard somewhere that the june test is always the easiet and the february test is always the hardest.  is that true?  and if so, where does the october test fit in?

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 09:15:06 AM »
i heard somewhere that the june test is always the easiet and the february test is always the hardest.  is that true?  and if so, where does the october test fit in?

Since they're standardized tests, I don't think there would be much of a difference between them.  One test might have a slightly harder LG section than the last one and the next might have a tougher RC section, but it all kind of evens out.  I've heard that overall, the LG section isn't as hard as it was 10 years ago, but that the RC has become much harder-- don't know if there's any truth to this.  Like I said, it's a standardized test, so there shouldn't be too much variation test to test. ;)

BarryLaine

• "My aim is true..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 09:21:42 AM »
Since many people may retake in October depending on their June score, are you taking a three week break in studying and hoping for the best from June?  Or are you continuing LSAT study hell in the event that you must retake?

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 09:30:57 AM »

You must be Julie's cousin.  Thanks for the input.

I just wanted to beat julie to the punch. 

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 09:36:22 AM »
Since many people may retake in October depending on their June score, are you taking a three week break in studying and hoping for the best from June?  Or are you continuing LSAT study hell in the event that you must retake?

I am definately taking a break.  There is a small chance that I will retake in OCT. I was thinking that if I did do well enough to keep my score I definately did not want to waste three weeks studying.  However, I would suggest to those who are almost positive they will have to retake to keep studying just to stay on top of their game. 

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 09:39:50 AM »

I didn't take June's, just taking Oct.  I'm starting my studying next week...I didn't want to burn out by doing more than 3 months of studying.