Re: June 2008 Curve Prediction
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2008, 04:22:09 PM »
is it hard? I want to be Billy Joel

Gone

• Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2008, 05:35:40 PM »
Pretty good I think. As long as I don't get a death -7 scale or something, I should be sitting with pretty similar numbers to what you applied with.

Since this forum is G-Rated, I'll only show you guys a facial

I had facepaint like that for the June administration... everytime the proctor started a new section I would  shout "It's game time, baby!!" and after each section I would flip a chair over.

How many other people would you say were affected by this display? That could make the curve a little more generous. I just wish you would've done it in the middle of each section - say after every question.

TimMitchell

« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2008, 05:56:30 PM »
Pretty good I think. As long as I don't get a death -7 scale or something, I should be sitting with pretty similar numbers to what you applied with.

Since this forum is G-Rated, I'll only show you guys a facial

I had facepaint like that for the June administration... everytime the proctor started a new section I would  shout "It's game time, baby!!" and after each section I would flip a chair over.

How many other people would you say were affected by this display? That could make the curve a little more generous. I just wish you would've done it in the middle of each section - say after every question.

I think everyone was affected, at least that was my intent. A few weak women walked out crying early on. Also I barked in peoples faces if I thought they looked a little too confident. Unfortunatly there were only like 40 people in my room so I don't think it will effect the curve :(

During break two guys were bragging how easy the test was so I ripped their answer sheets up after section five.

« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2008, 06:59:45 PM »
This thread turned into a *&^% show haha

« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2008, 07:10:21 PM »
In all seriousness, someone at my test center wore a homemade shirt that said "LSAT Ninja" on it while sporting a spandex ninja headband for the entire test.  He did, however, refrain from any karate-kicks in between sections. 

That outfit sounds AMAZING.  I want an LSAT Ninja t-shirt, now.

I think LSAC should send everyone who scores a 180 an "LSAT Ninja" bumper sticker.  Robin Singh could paper his office walls with them.

TimMitchell

« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2008, 07:35:16 PM »
In all seriousness, someone at my test center wore a homemade shirt that said "LSAT Ninja" on it while sporting a spandex ninja headband for the entire test.  He did, however, refrain from any karate-kicks in between sections. 

That cannot be true. Holy *&^%... spandex ninja headband? After the test was over did a puff of smoke just appear at his desk and he disappeared?

If I have to retake I'm going as "LSAT Pirate" just in case I come across an LSAT ninja like you did

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2008, 08:00:49 AM »
That's... that's amazing.

Step aside Russ Feingold, I have a new role model.

meggo

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2008, 09:11:38 AM »
aww, I heart Russ Feingold.

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2008, 09:34:49 AM »
I did too, until I heard about the LSAT Ninja.  Now I only have eyes for him.

TimMitchell

« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2008, 10:01:11 AM »
I swear that's true.  I couldn't make sh!t like that up.  I took the test at Swarthmore, and as someone from the Delaware Valley you should know how weird those kids are. 

Swarthmore!?!

Now I'm even MORE upset knowing I was so close to catching the LSAT ninja! I'm sure HE would know what the curve is going to be, or his sensei