Law School Discussion

June 2008 Curve Prediction

Gone

• Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
Re: June 2008 Curve Prediction
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2008, 12:42:24 PM »
Only if they are covering her unmentionables

wow, if someone had told me when i woke up this morning that today would be the day that there would be a thread about my unmentionables on lsd.org...

i'd like to thank the academy.

Meanwhile I'm trying to watch Wimbledon and all the ESPN commentators talk about is a not-very-highly-ranked about-to-go-down-in-the-first-round woman who recently posed for playboy and what those shots look like

What has society become?

Gone

• Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2008, 12:52:08 PM »
Only if they are covering her unmentionables

wow, if someone had told me when i woke up this morning that today would be the day that there would be a thread about my unmentionables on lsd.org...

i'd like to thank the academy.

Meanwhile I'm trying to watch Wimbledon and all the ESPN commentators talk about is a not-very-highly-ranked about-to-go-down-in-the-first-round woman who recently posed for playboy and what those shots look like

What has society become?
Im still rooting for Anna Kournikova for some reason.  Does she still play tennis?

I think she's moved to dating famous people full-time

« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2008, 12:53:26 PM »
Are they still unmentionables if we are mentioning them? 

« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2008, 01:27:25 PM »
MUCH better picture steph.  i approve.  i might not offer to buy you a drink, but i'd probably let you buy me one.

yeah, see? i had braces.  i have a pretty smile.  now leave me alone.

« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2008, 01:50:53 PM »
When do i get to post my full frontals?

TimMitchell

« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2008, 02:05:09 PM »
MUCH better picture steph.  i approve.  i might not offer to buy you a drink, but i'd probably let you buy me one.

yeah, see? i had braces.  i have a pretty smile.  now leave me alone.

I liked all the pictures, this one is the best though
When do i get to post my full frontals?

Jesus... this thread is going down hill fast, who knew that this thread would move from LSAT Curve prediction to adultfriendfinder.com

« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2008, 02:08:16 PM »
Pretty good I think. As long as I don't get a death -7 scale or something, I should be sitting with pretty similar numbers to what you applied with.

Since this forum is G-Rated, I'll only show you guys a facial

« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2008, 02:12:29 PM »
I'll try not to, but seeing as I just got an off campus apt. it may be a challenge. But then again, that's why I'm taking softball and piano too

TimMitchell

« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2008, 02:23:16 PM »
Pretty good I think. As long as I don't get a death -7 scale or something, I should be sitting with pretty similar numbers to what you applied with.

Since this forum is G-Rated, I'll only show you guys a facial

I had facepaint like that for the June administration... everytime the proctor started a new section I would  shout "It's game time, baby!!" and after each section I would flip a chair over.

« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2008, 03:29:23 PM »
I'll try not to, but seeing as I just got an off campus apt. it may be a challenge. But then again, that's why I'm taking softball and piano too

oooooh i play piano!