Law School Discussion

June 2008 Curve Prediction

TimMitchell

Re: June 2008 Curve Prediction
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2008, 11:06:20 AM »
steph, rate yourself 1-10 please.  thanks.

Why does it even matter? She is very attractive and at least had the balls to post a picture

I miss the old pic(s)  :'(

I can't believe we went from LSAT dicussion, where everyone is gunning for 99% percentile, to who looks better. The alone proves the LSAT does not determine a persons intelligence accurately. LSD should send it a post history of it's members to LSAC to be submitted along with the LSDAS

Bring back the old picture!  Or a different picture.  Anything but the new picture.  My eyes!

If LSDAS included everyone's message board posting history...it might have prevented the AutoAdmit case before it began.  :D  Although if it included every post one has ever made on message boards, I would have a disproportionately large body of work speculating on the relative rarity and price levels of various Beanie Babies.  (I was eleven, okay?)

...there.  Now I'm talking about Beanie Babies.  Maybe LSAC's lurkers (I'm sure they're out there) will take pity on us and release the scores early. 8)

You know they are just holding the scores, laughing as all of us dummies speculate about the spread.

LSAC: "Terry! Come here! You know that thread on LSD where all those idiots are speculating about the curve? Well it has degenerated into a debate over who looks better!! Arrgghhh, Steph changed her picture... my eyes!"

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2008, 11:08:58 AM »

If LSDAS included everyone's message board posting history...it might have prevented the AutoAdmit case before it began.  :D  Although if it included every post one has ever made on message boards, I would have a disproportionately large body of work speculating on the relative rarity and price levels of various Beanie Babies.  (I was eleven, okay?)

...there.  Now I'm talking about Beanie Babies.  Maybe LSAC's lurkers (I'm sure they're out there) will take pity on us and release the scores early. 8)

::::attempts to delete pregnancy board posts on water breaking, indigestion, placenta eating (oops, that was someone else)::::

« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2008, 11:45:53 AM »
steph, rate yourself 1-10 please.  thanks.

Why does it even matter? She is very attractive and at least had the balls to post a picture

I miss the old pic(s)  :'(

I can't believe we went from LSAT dicussion, where everyone is gunning for 99% percentile, to who looks better. The alone proves the LSAT does not determine a persons intelligence accurately. LSD should send it a post history of it's members to LSAC to be submitted along with the LSDAS

Bring back the old picture!  Or a different picture.  Anything but the new picture.  My eyes!

You know they are just holding the scores, laughing as all of us dummies speculate about the spread.

LSAC: "Terry! Come here! You know that thread on LSD where all those idiots are speculating about the curve? Well it has degenerated into a debate over who looks better!! Arrgghhh, Steph changed her picture... my eyes!"

ahahahahahaha

« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2008, 11:46:35 AM »
maybe i can just start a different thread about my physical appearance so we can keep this one on point?

TimMitchell

« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2008, 11:48:19 AM »
maybe i can just start a different thread about my physical appearance so we can keep this one on point?

Set up a poll with your picture and get some other girls to get their pics. The only rule is you have to be holding up todays paper so we know its you.

« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »

Set up a poll with your picture and get some other girls to get their pics. The only rule is you have to be holding up todays paper so we know its you.

like anyone gets the newspaper anymore :)

TimMitchell

« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2008, 11:53:45 AM »

like anyone gets the newspaper anymore :)

Alright, how about a copy of the LSDs front page. Or a LSAT bible, I know you have one like that  ;)

« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2008, 12:18:54 PM »
Only if they are covering her unmentionables

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2008, 12:27:07 PM »
Or mentioning her uncoverables.

No, wait.

« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2008, 12:32:41 PM »
Only if they are covering her unmentionables

wow, if someone had told me when i woke up this morning that today would be the day that there would be a thread about my unmentionables on lsd.org...

i'd like to thank the academy.