Law School Discussion

June 2008 Curve Prediction

Re: June 2008 Curve Prediction
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2008, 10:25:27 AM »
I was writing a long reply to this thread on the substance, but screw it:

1. steph, you should feel free to continue to mock me if it will take your mind off the LSAT.  (A great way to demonstrate that you are not worried about the LSAT - no, not even a little bit - is to post repeatedly on an LSAT discussion forum.  :P )

1b. People ganged up on you because (it seemed) you came out of nowhere to insult us.  Jokes don't translate well over this series of tubes - if you're kidding, smileys help.   See above.

2. Commenting on her looks was way out of line, IMHO.  I think she was wrong, but one could just...say she was wrong, instead of doing the ad hominem thing.

3. I agree with frybread, who is awesome and correct as always.

In conclusion, let's not be jerks, the end.

Amen, bonus points for series of tubes

P.s I like your other pic better Steph

*sigh* i just can't please anyone, can i?

« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2008, 10:28:49 AM »
i'm inherently suspicious of people who don't smile in photographs.  it makes me think they have busted teeth.

well, i'm inherently suspicious of people who don't post a picture at all.

« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2008, 10:31:07 AM »
I'm inherently suspicious of the assumption that busted teeth merit inherent suspicion. 

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2008, 10:34:28 AM »
most of the regulars on this site already know what i look like.

I see I was right on the tribalism.  ::)

« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2008, 10:35:07 AM »
i'm inherently suspicious of people who don't smile in photographs.  it makes me think they have busted teeth.

well, i'm inherently suspicious of people who don't post a picture at all.

wait, no i'm not.  i don't know why i said that.  but by your logic, your whole face is busted.

« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2008, 10:41:15 AM »
i promise i'm objectively better looking than you.

um, do you hear yourself when you talk?

no, because it's a message board.  but seriously, look at what you're saying.  you're just embarrassing yourself.

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2008, 10:46:08 AM »

no, because it's a message board.  but seriously, look at what you're saying.  you're just embarrassing yourself.

Steph, it's just his shtick.  There are various people on this board with whom stotan regularly hangs who I believe find it cute/endearing/funny.  Best just to ignore it, and either accept him for his good qualities (I know he has some...somewhere ;)) or avoid engaging him at all.   

TimMitchell

« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2008, 10:48:59 AM »

no, because it's a message board.  but seriously, look at what you're saying.  you're just embarrassing yourself.

I miss the old pic(s)  :'(

I can't believe we went from LSAT dicussion, where everyone is gunning for 99% percentile, to who looks better. The alone proves the LSAT does not determine a persons intelligence accurately. LSD should send it a post history of it's members to LSAC to be submitted along with the LSDAS

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2008, 10:57:18 AM »

I miss the old pic(s)  :'(

I can't believe we went from LSAT dicussion, where everyone is gunning for 99% percentile, to who looks better. The alone proves the LSAT does not determine a persons intelligence accurately. LSD should send it a post history of it's members to LSAC to be submitted along with the LSDAS

ugh, seriously.  when did this become a rating site?

and sorry about the current picture...i'm hoping to blind stotan so he won't be able to see the keys or the screen or his reflection.

« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2008, 11:02:17 AM »
I miss the old pic(s)  :'(

Bring back the old picture!  Or a different picture.  Anything but the new picture.  My eyes!

If LSDAS included everyone's message board posting history...it might have prevented the AutoAdmit case before it began.  :D  Although if it included every post one has ever made on message boards, I would have a disproportionately large body of work speculating on the relative rarity and price levels of various Beanie Babies.  (I was eleven, okay?)

...there.  Now I'm talking about Beanie Babies.  Maybe LSAC's lurkers (I'm sure they're out there) will take pity on us and release the scores early. 8)