Law School Discussion

June 2008 Curve Prediction

Re: June 2008 Curve Prediction
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2008, 09:41:41 AM »
I don't see how dissing how she looks devalues what she's saying. If anything, studying for the LSAT should have taught you that.

Anyway, why the hate? Who cares. It's her opinion, just like you all have your opinion. My opinion is also that the games were easy. For me, the last one took a bit more time than usual but the games as a whole, I considered quite easy compared to past exams. For me, the RC was one of the more difficult passages I'd encountered. But obviously we all have different strengths and weaknesses and me finding the games relatively easy, doesn't mean they were. Likewise, me finding the RC difficult, doesn't mean it was. So who cares?! It's just us expressing our own opinions.

word!  thanks, girl.

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2008, 09:41:55 AM »
She said the games were the easiest she has ever seen on an LSAT.  What were you reading? 

Is it so hard to figure out that I obviously stopped reading her rant after she mentioned toplawschools?
Oh no, my mistake!

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2008, 09:42:36 AM »
I don't see how dissing how she looks devalues what she's saying. If anything, studying for the LSAT should have taught you that.

Exactly.  'Fused and stotan, you're better than that.  Don't act like frat boys.

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2008, 09:42:49 AM »
She said the games were the easiest she has ever seen on an LSAT.  What were you reading? 

Is it so hard to figure out that I obviously stopped reading her rant after she mentioned toplawschools?
Oh no, my mistake!

hope you didn't use the same strategy on the reading comp when they mentioned black people in the cakewalk, a-hole.

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2008, 09:45:45 AM »
stephcope.

1. You are not attractive.
2. you are incredibly annoying.

my looks have nothing to do with how well you or i do on the lsat, but thanks for taking the time to look at my picture and give me feedback just the same. 

and i may be incredibly annoying, but at least i can sleep at night instead of worrying about my lsat score!

Nothing that a little plastic surgery could not fix...

plastic surgery can make me prettier.  but surgery won't make you smarter.

(if you can judge me by a 2 inch picture, i'll judge you by 2 sentences.)

« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2008, 09:55:50 AM »
er, i don't remember trying to control what anyone was talking about.  i was just making fun of you.  there's a difference.

Right.
Making fun of me for what exactly?
I said I have no idea what the curve will be like.
You were obviously upset that some folks found the exam easy.

I'll stop there, because unlike you, I don't have to resort to "making fun" of people to make myself feel better.

BT,
I thought the games were easy because the rules were very straightforward, the questions were typical, and if I remember correctly, the pure sequencing type game had only two base outcomes (I think this is the game that some folks found difficult).

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2008, 09:56:30 AM »
Come on people, this isn't the place for juvenile personal attacks or bull speculation about other posters. This forum, and this thread especially, is for juvenile boasting and bull speculation about the June LSAT.

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2008, 09:56:54 AM »
So, wtf, stotan?  Whether or not she's physically attractive to you doesn't reflect on the validity of her argument (which, actually, wasn't poorly formed.)  I think you guys are either being tribalist, i.e., you think newbies shouldn't have strong opinions, or you're devolving into misogyny to try and shut her up.  Neither is very pretty and knowing you guys for as long as I have, doesn't really represent you well.

Personally, I think she looks creative and funny, though I would eventually lose the picture, if only because adcomms tend to be more conservative and flipping off anything, even as well-deserved as the LSAT, might put them off.  (oo, there's a run on sentence for ya.)

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2008, 09:57:04 AM »
oh my god, since when does it matter what the hell i look like?  i put that picture up because it has an lsat prep book in it, and it seemed appropos since this is an lsat discussion forum.  i feel like rodney dangerfield.  i can't get no respect!

« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2008, 09:58:43 AM »
Come on people, this isn't the place for juvenile personal attacks or bull speculation about other posters. This forum, and this thread especially, is for juvenile boasting and bull speculation about the June LSAT.

ahahahaha