Law School Discussion

June 2008 Curve Prediction

Re: June 2008 Curve Prediction
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2008, 11:20:50 AM »
It definitely had more than two outcomes. Uhoh! Sounds like someone may have bombed the sequencing game.

er, i don't remember trying to control what anyone was talking about.  i was just making fun of you.  there's a difference.

Right.
Making fun of me for what exactly?
I said I have no idea what the curve will be like.
You were obviously upset that some folks found the exam easy.

I'll stop there, because unlike you, I don't have to resort to "making fun" of people to make myself feel better.

BT,
I thought the games were easy because the rules were very straightforward, the questions were typical, and if I remember correctly, the pure sequencing type game had only two base outcomes (I think this is the game that some folks found difficult).

« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2008, 09:18:37 PM »
It definitely had more than two outcomes. Uhoh! Sounds like someone may have bombed the sequencing game.

er, i don't remember trying to control what anyone was talking about.  i was just making fun of you.  there's a difference.

Right.

I'll stop there, because unlike you, I don't have to resort to "making fun" of people to make myself feel better.

BT,
I thought the games were easy because the rules were very straightforward, the questions were typical, and if I remember correctly, the pure sequencing type game had only two base outcomes (I think this is the game that some folks found difficult).

Except you're wrong.
The two rules that placed two variables before and after one of the other variables set off a chain of two deductions.
Those are BASE outcomes, not complete.
Uh oh, someone can't read.

But I'm not surpised, you're that same person who mouthed off Jeffort and gave horrible LG advice.
Sorry, but I really would bet all my money that you did horribly on the exam.

LOL, wow you really aren't too bright.
I bet you've been waiting so long for this.

« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2008, 10:16:50 PM »
What horrible LG advice did I give?

I doubt I gave horrible LG advice, but if I did, it was probably facetious.

The word "base" is awfully ambiguous, but I'll grant your assertion.

How much money do you have? I'd gladly (and willingly) take that bet.

Right.

BT,

Except you're wrong.
The two rules that placed two variables before and after one of the other variables set off a chain of two deductions.
Those are BASE outcomes, not complete.
Uh oh, someone can't read.

But I'm not surpised, you're that same person who mouthed off Jeffort and gave horrible LG advice.
Sorry, but I really would bet all my money that you did horribly on the exam.

LOL, wow you really aren't too bright.
I bet you've been waiting so long for this.

« Reply #103 on: June 24, 2008, 10:21:55 PM »
LOLOL.

You wrote:

I thought the exam was OK.

I had LG, RC, LR, LR, and LG, which I thought was nice.

The comparative reading was a bit hard, and I actually had to guess on 2 of those questions since I ran out of time, which never happened to me before.  So that sucked.  But overall, it was OK.
I'm guessing a mild scale by new exam standards.

The Comp reading wasn't even the hardest passage. If you had to guess on TWO of those, I bet you really bombed the other passages!!!!!! LOLOL! How does it feel to be READING COMP PWNED?

Enjoy taking the test in October!

« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2008, 11:33:17 PM »
LOLOL.

You wrote:

The comparative reading was a bit hard, and I actually had to guess on 2 of those questions since I ran out of time, which never happened to me before.  So that sucked.  But overall, it was OK.

The Comp reading wasn't even the hardest passage. If you had to guess on TWO of those, I bet you really bombed the other passages!!!!!! LOLOL! How does it feel to be READING COMP PWNED?

<Sigh>
I shouldnít even respond, but here it goes.  Iíll make it my last.

What a PATHETIC attempt to make me feel bad.
Iíve said many times on these boards that I spend a great deal of time mulling over the ACís on RC, which explains my very high accuracy on the section.
Indeed, I expect all my answers aside from those two that I guessed on to be correct.
And I promise you that I did very well despite having to guess on those two questions that I skipped.

From your observable affect and behavior just on these boards, I know that you lie and did horribly on the exam.  And I think Iím right in guessing that this exam was a retake for you (considering how long youíve been lurking these forums).  Not to mention that you never offer any helpful advice, so I can only assume itís because you donít have any.

BTW, Ďbaseí wouldnít be such an ambiguous word if you even had the slightest idea of the correct way to approach the section.  Itís obvious you didnít master games as you claim.

And donít say any more, because Iíll never believe any of it.  Itís just that obvious to me that youíre a lying idiot.

ďI read, diagram and make all the deductions in 1 to 2 minutes.Ē
LOL, what a blatant lie!  Are you surprised that I would remember such a stupid comment?  Being facetious?  No, I think not.  Thatís just flaunting a lie.

Knowing that there are idiots like you who can glean any potentially helpful information, makes me want to puke.  Iíll do myself and everyone else a favor and stop posting on these boards.  So you need not respond.

BTW, I havenít scored below a 173 in the 3 weeks leading up to exam day.  So Iím not at all worried.  And Iíve even peaked at 179 on an exam that was supposedly hard.  If I scored very high on the real thing (175+), I even had planned to post all my notes and my compilation of all the MORís and flaws that Iíve encounter on all the PTís.  Because I wanted to be helpful to the community thatís helped me.  Unlike you, who just likes to start sh!t.

« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2008, 06:08:05 AM »
I'm sure that all of your answers aside from the two you guessed on are correct.

Wait, I remember a particular passage that was so dense I have a difficult time believing you are 100% certain about the other questions.

When I said that I make all of the deductions in 1-2 minutes, I meant that I make all of the  CRUCIAL deductions of the set-up. I obviously can't answer all of those questions after 1-2 minutes. I can see how it may have read that way, so anyway, my apologies.

I think the most important part of a game is to have a sound diagram. If you have a sound diagram, you should be able to answer all of the LG Q's correctly.

I'm fairly confident about my test day experience. I did miss a LG question, but that is b/c I was working too slowly trying to be too conclusive in all of my answers. I'm fairly certain that the ONE I missed is the only one.

I'm glad you assume *&^% that you know nothing about. This was my first attempt at the exam. I'm glad you're feeling confident, but don't be surprised when you miss a couple more questions than you're expecting. You really don't seem that bright.

I know you said you wouldn't respond, but I'm sure your ego will probably get in the way. You seem like an arrogant, pretentious, ass, and I won't be surprised if you fall on your face come July 3rd.

LOLOL.

You wrote:

<Sigh>
I shouldnít even respond, but here it goes.  Iíll make it my last.

What a PATHETIC attempt to make me feel bad.
Iíve said many times on these boards that I spend a great deal of time mulling over the ACís on RC, which explains my very high accuracy on the section.
Indeed, I expect all my answers aside from those two that I guessed on to be correct.
And I promise you that I did very well despite having to guess on those two questions that I skipped.

From your observable affect and behavior just on these boards, I know that you lie and did horribly on the exam.  And I think Iím right in guessing that this exam was a retake for you (considering how long youíve been lurking these forums).  Not to mention that you never offer any helpful advice, so I can only assume itís because you donít have any.

BTW, Ďbaseí wouldnít be such an ambiguous word if you even had the slightest idea of the correct way to approach the section.  Itís obvious you didnít master games as you claim.

And donít say any more, because Iíll never believe any of it.  Itís just that obvious to me that youíre a lying idiot.

ďI read, diagram and make all the deductions in 1 to 2 minutes.Ē
LOL, what a blatant lie!  Are you surprised that I would remember such a stupid comment?  Being facetious?  No, I think not.  Thatís just flaunting a lie.

Knowing that there are idiots like you who can glean any potentially helpful information, makes me want to puke.  Iíll do myself and everyone else a favor and stop posting on these boards.  So you need not respond.

BTW, I havenít scored below a 173 in the 3 weeks leading up to exam day.  So Iím not at all worried.  And Iíve even peaked at 179 on an exam that was supposedly hard.  If I scored very high on the real thing (175+), I even had planned to post all my notes and my compilation of all the MORís and flaws that Iíve encounter on all the PTís.  Because I wanted to be helpful to the community thatís helped me.  Unlike you, who just likes to start sh!t.

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2008, 07:20:59 AM »
Oh. My. God.

Both of you, shutthefuckup.  For realz.

In less than two minutes, you've provided me with the only two posters I hate more than RickLax.  Congratulations.

« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2008, 09:02:26 AM »
Oh. My. God.

Both of you, shutthefuckup.  For realz.

In less than two minutes, you've provided me with the only two posters I hate more than RickLax.  Congratulations.

Honestly.  If ad boards got a hold of this crap they wouldn't care if you guys got 175+.  I can't believe that ppl would treat each other like this.  What we think of your score doesn't affect what it actually is. 

« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2008, 10:58:02 AM »
I like cheese

TimMitchell

« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2008, 05:48:27 PM »
I like cheese
I like it with a nice bottle of wine and some crackers. Brie is good. 

OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL YOU CHEESE WHORES ON THIS BOARD. YOUR SO STUPID

[5 PARAGRAPH POST ON WHY I HATE CHEESE]

AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE ALL STUPID RETARDED IDIOTS  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(