Law School Discussion

TEST DAY - so who is in for the June LSAT?

meggo

• View Profile
Re: T-minus ONE days - so who is in for the June LSAT?
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2008, 09:11:28 PM »
yeah I agree. I prefer the book infinitely more to the movie. I know a lot of people think it's an analysis of the Clinton campaign but the further you look, the more it really isn't (this idea was essentially what my paper was about). Klein actually deals with some interesting issues about politics and campaigning.

Well, I'm IN for tomorrow. I was on the verge of shifting to October but after succumbing to peer pressure and scoring my highest to date on my PT today (mid 170s) I'm going to go for it. If I screw up badly on LG, I'll know to cancel since that area is my strength and bombing it would screw over my score. Hopefully it's upwards from here! Good luck to everyone else writing tomorrow! See you on the other side

Re: TEST DAY - so who is in for the June LSAT?
« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2008, 08:41:23 AM »
good luck everyone!!!!

I know we are all going to OWN this test. just don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise

:D

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2008, 06:47:05 AM »
Just Finished!! Good Luck everyone! ;D

Julie was right... hardest test ever ;)

you astute american.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2008, 06:47:58 AM »
Today's my day of rest. I'm going to grill for my girlfriend's dad for Father's Day, get my materials ready and put them in the car, go to my mindless job (Delivery Boy) for five hours, come home, get a massage, and fall asleep by 11:30.

I'll wake up between 8:00 and 9:00, eat ONE bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, do ONE logic game that I've already done and know is easy, listen to ONE episode of Andrew Brody's "LSAT Logic in Everyday Life" podcast, and read ONE chapter of Klein's Primary Colors, to get my mind working for each of the three sections.

I'll drive to the test site while listening to my LSAT playlist (including such hits as "Don't Stop Believing," "Eye of the Tiger," and "I Want to Conquer the World"). I'll drink an EAS nutrition shake.

I'll walk into the building.

I'll f-ing do it.

That is a regiment I should emulate

at ease, private.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2008, 06:49:31 AM »
There's always October ;)

october test be hardest ever.