Law School Discussion

TEST DAY - so who is in for the June LSAT?

Re: T-minus ONE days - so who is in for the June LSAT?
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2008, 12:43:27 AM »
Yup!  :D I'm done with it!

I think they use a different exam. They don't disclose the ones used outside of the US, Canada, and the Caribbean.

I just took it. Did you have an extra LR section? My test went LR, LR, AR, RC, LR

sheltron5000

• All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2008, 05:46:02 AM »
I did , mine went LR RC LR LR AR. Games at the end sucked :(

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2008, 10:03:29 AM »
Today's my day of rest.  I'm going to grill for my girlfriend's dad for Father's Day, get my materials ready and put them in the car, go to my mindless job (Delivery Boy) for five hours, come home, get a massage, and fall asleep by 11:30.

I'll wake up between 8:00 and 9:00, eat ONE bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, do ONE logic game that I've already done and know is easy, listen to ONE episode of Andrew Brody's "LSAT Logic in Everyday Life" podcast, and read ONE chapter of Klein's Primary Colors, to get my mind working for each of the three sections.

I'll drive to the test site while listening to my LSAT playlist (including such hits as "Don't Stop Believing," "Eye of the Tiger," and "I Want to Conquer the World").  I'll drink an EAS nutrition shake.

I'll walk into the building.

I'll f-ing do it.

TimMitchell

« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2008, 10:08:52 AM »
Today's my day of rest.  I'm going to grill for my girlfriend's dad for Father's Day, get my materials ready and put them in the car, go to my mindless job (Delivery Boy) for five hours, come home, get a massage, and fall asleep by 11:30.

I'll wake up between 8:00 and 9:00, eat ONE bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, do ONE logic game that I've already done and know is easy, listen to ONE episode of Andrew Brody's "LSAT Logic in Everyday Life" podcast, and read ONE chapter of Klein's Primary Colors, to get my mind working for each of the three sections.

I'll drive to the test site while listening to my LSAT playlist (including such hits as "Don't Stop Believing," "Eye of the Tiger," and "I Want to Conquer the World").  I'll drink an EAS nutrition shake.

I'll f-ing do it.

That is a regiment I should emulate

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2008, 10:15:30 AM »

I'll f-ing do it.

Gah, I've been RickRoll'd!

Actually, your 'tar kind of looks like Rick...

meggo

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2008, 11:19:49 AM »
Enjoy Primary Colors. Just did a paper on it coincidentally enough....

TimMitchell

« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2008, 11:56:46 AM »

I'll f-ing do it.

Gah, I've been RickRoll'd!

Actually, your 'tar kind of looks like Rick...

I'm Rick Astley's illegitimate son.

TimMitchell

« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2008, 05:19:57 PM »
Good night and good luck boys and girls

« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2008, 07:13:45 PM »
So...I am NOT in for Monday.  Changed my test date.  Feel like a new woman.  I had regressed score-wise since I last took tons of practice tests, so...decided to wait till September.  Whew! 

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2008, 08:06:19 PM »
Enjoy Primary Colors. Just did a paper on it coincidentally enough....

I'm about halfway through, and I actually like it a lot.  I was actually about two or three chapters in before I learned that Klein (who I respect deeply) was the real author.  It's definitely not a quick read, or even much of a page-turner, but it's enjoyable nonetheless.