Law School Discussion

So how'd everyone do?

M2

Re: So how'd everyone do?
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2004, 04:49:33 PM »
nice green...

I did very well on the LR but the RC was a little tough.
I just dont know about the games!!! My setups weren't that great but I answered all but 4 questions!!

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2004, 04:50:33 PM »
I found on the games, like two questions could be answered from the same info.  unless I'm thinking about the experimental.  The Lilacs and Roses on different days.  Hrm... maybe that was section 3, so I guess it doesn't apply.  oops.

nathanielmark

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2004, 04:55:08 PM »
what about the last LR, you were strong thru the end?  I was crapped out by the  end, there were 2 questions i couldnt figure out.  i think one was involving awards for a civic group of some kind.  i was also so f-ing ecstatic from finishing the games section that it was taking my focus away.  o well, i think i probably got at least 165 unless i did something crazy with misbubbling answers.  i actually think depending on the scale i could have hit 170.  im figuring i got around 8-15 wrong.

nice green...

I did very well on the LR but the RC was a little tough.
I just dont know about the games!!! My setups weren't that great but I answered all but 4 questions!!

M2

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2004, 04:58:29 PM »
what about the last LR, you were strong thru the end?  I was crapped out by the  end, there were 2 questions i couldnt figure out.  i think one was involving awards for a civic group of some kind.  i was also so f-ing ecstatic from finishing the games section that it was taking my focus away.  o well, i think i probably got at least 165 unless i did something crazy with misbubbling answers.  i actually think depending on the scale i could have hit 170.  im figuring i got around 8-15 wrong.

i took me 3 min to figure out that civic award one. I finally got the correct answer at the end, but I cant remember it now...

i think I could have done very well too...i just dont know
My real games section was last, and I was very dissapointed because on my exp games i did very well!

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2004, 05:00:09 PM »
Wasn't it that some ppl who got a civic award so not support the arts or something

i took me 3 min to figure out that civic award one. I finally got the correct answer at the end, but I cant remember it now...

My real games section was last, and I was very dissapointed because on my exp games i did very well!

nathanielmark

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2004, 05:01:13 PM »
have faith.  i bet you did better then you think.  when i look back at my practices that is generally the case.  when i look at the test there are probably only 5 questions i didnt get to or had to guess at, but in my head i somehow expand it to 10.  usually its easier to focus on what went wrong then all the things that went right. 

nathanielmark

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2004, 05:02:07 PM »
yeah, that one and one other at the very end i couldnt figure out.  i was so freakin tired and just wanted to be done.

Wasn't it that some ppl who got a civic award so not support the arts or something

M2

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2004, 05:03:51 PM »
have faith.  i bet you did better then you think.  when i look back at my practices that is generally the case.  when i look at the test there are probably only 5 questions i didnt get to or had to guess at, but in my head i somehow expand it to 10.  usually its easier to focus on what went wrong then all the things that went right. 

Yeh thats true, in fact I dont think I can bare to cancel... I must know.

I hope i get sub 160 if i did do poorly so that I can take it again and have them throw out the old one (i think most schools do this if there is an 8+ point increase). Although I dont think I could have possibly gotten <160...
I just hope I get 163 or above...so at least I have a score competitive for BK law.

Trel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2004, 05:06:50 PM »
I remember that civi award one...it was hard and I wish I remembered the answer but I think I got it right, took me close to 3 min at the end of the test to do it.  I left it alone after I crossed out 3 answers until I finished the rest of the section

$ones

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2004, 05:17:04 PM »
Hey Guys,

My test went like this. LR, RC, LR, LG, LR. I crapped out at the end on my last LR section too. On that last section, my concentration lapsed for whatever reason and I struggled for the last half of the section. I blind guessed one, rushed and made educated guesses on another 6-7. Maybe you're right Green, I'm imagining that I guessed more than I did. I got paranoid about the section because 6 of my last 9 answers were 'B', including 4 in a row b(#18-#21) (anyone else have a lot of 'B's at the end of their 26-question LR section?). I felt that I did good on every other section, although I had to rush through on the last passage on the RC and the games seemed to have a lot of 'B's as well. I'm really pissed that I let my focus wander in the last section.