Law School Discussion

College Football

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: College Football
« Reply #240 on: June 17, 2005, 08:13:43 AM »
Yeah. We decided last year that we are too old to "crash" on people's apartment floors anymore. And once my bro graduates in Aug, I will know no one there anyway. But I feel I need to return for a rivalry game at least once a year. I also plan on going to the ACC championship (hurray!) this year if the Noles make it.

ASNetlenov

« Reply #241 on: June 17, 2005, 08:18:46 AM »
Where is the championship game this year?

My little sister just graduated, so I no longer know anyone down there. I do have a place to crash though. The house I lived in for my last year is owned by my friend's parents and they are giving me a key. Excellent.

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #242 on: June 17, 2005, 08:20:50 AM »
That is a good deal. I am jealous.

The game is in Jacksonville. I went down there last year for our Gator Bowl game. That one we won so maybe I am not so cursed. And maybe we have good luck in that stadium, which is pretty nice.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 17, 2005, 08:27:11 AM »
i am going to miss the greatest season in history because ill be 3K miles away from LA. :'(

ASNetlenov

« Reply #244 on: June 17, 2005, 10:51:43 AM »
i am going to miss the greatest season in history because ill be 3K miles away from LA. :'(

They have been very good and are bound to lose again. They've been on a tear for 3 years now. It can only go so long.

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #245 on: June 17, 2005, 10:57:20 AM »
Yes. You may end up being glad you live far away. The worst season the Noles had in recent memory, I was living in Italy. Though it sucked to find out about the games Sunday morning at the internet cafe, it was better than having to live thru it in person. Just sayin.

ASNetlenov

« Reply #246 on: June 17, 2005, 11:26:32 AM »
Yes. You may end up being glad you live far away. The worst season the Noles had in recent memory, I was living in Italy. Though it sucked to find out about the games Sunday morning at the internet cafe, it was better than having to live thru it in person. Just sayin.

Just be thankful that your teams ever have championship years. The best we do is win at lax. I'm still hanging on to the Skins last Super Bowl win, when I was 12.

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #247 on: June 17, 2005, 11:30:18 AM »
The first year I went to FSU we won the National Championship and went undefeated. The first year I lived in Tampa the Bucs won their first Super Bowl. You get spoiled though.  ;)

ASNetlenov

« Reply #248 on: June 17, 2005, 11:35:44 AM »
You can be quiet you spoiled...I'm not mad, I'm just jealous.  :-\

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #249 on: June 17, 2005, 11:46:14 AM »
I hear ya. But now I am back down with all you frustrated fans so don't be too jealous.