Law School Discussion

So who do we have to thank for making this board rock?

thechoson

Re: So who do we have to thank for making this board rock?
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2004, 09:05:05 PM »
There is some serious man love going on here with Choson and Lambda.  Would you gentlemen like your own thread so you can have a little privacy?

Lambda is a cool dude. I don't mind sharing my love for cool dudes.  Not in that way of course, but I am a very emotional type of guy

LambdaChi03

• BS in Forensic Science, Baylor; KU Law
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2004, 09:07:04 PM »
I've been lurking on this site for about 2 months but never really posted.  I decided it was time to step it up and join the discussion.  I'm glad I'm appreciated.  You kick ass, thechoson!

LambdaChi03

• BS in Forensic Science, Baylor; KU Law
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2004, 09:15:04 PM »
Real men are comfortable with their sexuality and not afraid to show approval of "coolness" or whatever, towards others.  I don't think that with all of the posts today, there can be any doubt that we are muffdivers ONLY! ;D

thechoson

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2004, 09:23:56 PM »
Dude, the chicks on this board are hot enough to make a gay man turn straight and a straight man turn, well uh... straight?

ttiwed

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2004, 09:51:56 PM »
Dude, the chicks on this board are hot enough to make a gay man turn straight and a straight man turn, well uh... straight?

speaking of that, whatever happened to sodashi?

Ginatio

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2004, 10:40:30 PM »
i'd bang you while arguing about affirmative action.  :-*

I'm not sure who ough to get the credit, but have you noticed that since people started talking about sex they've stopped arguing?  That just proves that sex is a natural cure for aggression.

ruskiegirl

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2004, 11:04:46 PM »
i'd bang you while arguing about affirmative action.  :-*

I'm not sure who ough to get the credit, but have you noticed that since people started talking about sex they've stopped arguing?  That just proves that sex is a natural cure for aggression.
Thanks. I've never been so flattered in my entire life. 

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2004, 07:22:26 AM »

speaking of that, whatever happened to sodashi?

ttiwed- wow, you really know how to flatter a girl... i only LSD at work so i wasn't in yesterday! but damn you guys were busy... fun posts to read today  :D

thechoson

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2004, 10:14:41 AM »
Ttiwed and sodashi would make a good couple, judging from the pictures, in my opinion.

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2004, 10:18:41 AM »
I have come to realize it is a lot more fun to post at work.  I get to talk trash & dirty....and I get paid for it!!!!!   ;)
I have been on this board for awhile too...it has gotten a lot more interesting.  My theory as to why?  Our faces...it's a little more personal now! ;)  (I guess very personal for those who seem to be having cyber-sex//cyber-masturbation for thechosen)