Law School Discussion

Apology from Duckasaurus

Apology from Duckasaurus
« on: February 20, 2006, 03:08:10 AM »
Hello Everyone,

I want to apologize for being so critical and intolerant toward other law students in my previous posts. I have been under a lot of pressure lately and my behavior on this board is inexcusable.

Thank you, Duckasaurus

Re: Apology from Duckasaurus
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 03:18:17 AM »
who the heck are you and why are you apologizing for me I am the real Duckasoreus and you are obviously an imposter i went to a tier one and a half law school and you didnt and you have a fake law degree and you wont ever pass the bar exam and you are probably a DL peep and i have to go to bed cause my head hurts

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 03:26:54 AM »
Now wait a cotton, picking, minute, I am the real Duckasuerus and I can prove it. My pet peeves are distance learning law students who I feel extremely uncomfortable around.

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 03:35:30 AM »
i dont know much of anything about anything but i know the three peeps who posted before me are not me i am me and they are not cause if they are then i am not who i say i am and if im not then i have a fake law degree and not them of course this is not true cause they have fake law degrees and they will never pass the bar and they cant go to any state like me and why doesnt my boss give me real cases all he lets me do is make copies and get coffee for the other 1L interns

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 03:46:50 AM »
In my vast experience as a legal professional I have never been as outraged as I am at this moment. The mere fact that one person would try to steal my identity is definitely cause for my concern, but three or four co-conspirators? How preposterous! It is a crime against humanity to have your dignity and your reputation tarnished by individuals who obviously have no respect for others. I vow to take the high road and show these individuals that I am the better Duckasoreass.

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 04:09:16 AM »
If anyone wants proof of who the real Duckasouris is I can give it to you.

On Feb 3, I posted:

"you didnt get into a real law school" "you will never pass the real bar" "I can go to any state I want" "The non aba degree is a fake law degree at most" "Non ABA schools are a waste of time and money" "considered a fake law degree" "wow your malpractice insurance is going to be through the roof" "well if any of you can actually pass the bar" "throw away there money into a fake degree" "malpractice rates would be through the roof" "ALL the fake law schools" "not good enough to get into even the worst aba schools" "not smart enough to become lawyers"

And that's just what I posted in one day. If you want more proof that I am the real Duckasouris, just check my posts over the last three weeks, I reiterate all of these well thought out points everyday over and over. So if you want to believe the imposters above, then you must have gone to an online law school and you too must have fake law degree.