Law School Discussion

Who is duckasoreass?

Re: Who is duckasoreass?
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2006, 03:31:51 AM »
Ducky Baby,

Look dude, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I was out having the midlife crisis you suggested in more than one post. My crisis was really bad, dude. I tried to get the senior discount at Denny's but they busted me. Kind of like when I used to try to buy alcohol when I was underage. Actually, I am not quite in midlife yet, haven't you heard, fifty is the new thirty? I am not quite fifty yet, so I guess it must be like I am in my twenties. I guess that means that you must be like eight years old or so. I got a question for you dude, if ignorance is bliss, and you have an orgasm, how can you tell which is which? Do you know what an orgasm is, Ducky? Call me if you need a clue. Peace out, dude.

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2006, 03:58:43 AM »
Voice of Reason, (reverb and echo effect), are you serious calling someone else a bigot? What do you call yourself? Either you have an extreme hatred for distance learning law students, or you have a hatred for me, either way you spend way too much time visiting the Distance Education Law Student Board spreading your intolerance. When I was your age I was out in the world achieving things and seeing the world. In my haste to get busy with my life, I let some opportunities go by that may be more difficult to pursue now. I am pursuing law study online, and I know you don't approve. Life really sucks, don't it. Go pursue whatever it is you intend to pursue and give your advice to a group of people whom you have something in common with. You don't seem to have anything in common with anyone on this board, except Duckasouras. By the way, you and Duckasouras make a good team, you two really quack me up. Keep up the good fight and make sure you consult the moderator to see if it is okay to come back for a visit to the Distance Education Law Schools Board. We have put you on double secret probation, and if you come back without authorization, the moderator has been authorized to change your nickname to "Duckasouras Jr.(Donald Duck voice effect), sorry no more reverb and echo effect with that name.   

jacy85

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2006, 05:21:51 AM »
Enough already.  Man, you're 40 some years old, with a job and a wife.  Your little rants (in donald duck voice - because that's mature) are lame, and no one really cares.  You created some interesting conversation for a while, but now your posts are almost as ridiculous as duckasourus or whatever his name is.  Give it up.

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2006, 11:25:07 AM »
Ive never done dumbass reverb and echo effect whatever that is supposed to mean, and well I am not having a midlife crisis nor did I get my law degree from a fake school which will not let me practice in any state I choose.

Texas

• Where's the library?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2006, 01:19:11 PM »
Ive never done dumbass reverb and echo effect whatever that is supposed to mean, and well I am not having a midlife crisis nor did I get my law degree from a fake school which will not let me practice in any state I choose.

Dang...you can't even read, the above post wasn't directed at you...

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2006, 02:51:44 PM »
hey jack ass maybe I wasnt replying to the post directly above me, I know you internet fake law peeps are dumb but I thought u could use a mouse.  I guess I was wrong.

Texas

• Where's the library?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2006, 03:41:38 PM »
hey jack ass maybe I wasnt replying to the post directly above me, I know you internet fake law peeps are dumb but I thought u could use a mouse.  I guess I was wrong.

I said above post, not directly above...the post was directed to VOR ducky...wow, and you call me bitter...

and again...i'm not going the DL route...

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2006, 03:54:56 PM »
well then your post makes sense then, I know you are having a hard time earning a fake law degree, but that is not my fault.  If you went to a real law school you would never defend a fake school, they make a mockery out of the law career.  The knocks against the aba lose all credibility when concord tries to gain accredidation.

Texas

• Where's the library?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2006, 04:36:54 PM »
I know you are having a hard time earning a fake law degree,

Whatever ducky...I've only explained it 3-4 times...     ???