Law School Discussion

Who is duckasoreass?

Texas

• Where's the library?
    • View Profile
Who is duckasoreass?
« on: February 12, 2006, 08:34:57 PM »
I'm new around this board so maybe it has already been discussed...but I'm thinking only a bottom of the class in a T4 school would go to this much trouble to try and feel superior to someone else...

Either that or maybe he's just a bottom T4 dean of admissions who recognizes that one day his school may be ranked behind DL schools...

Re: Who is duckasoreass?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 08:55:05 PM »
Ducky is our little friend over here. He keeps us entertained with his observations about the legal profession. He confines his posts to anywhere they are talking about things that are different or unknown to him. This is where his expertise is, things that are unknown. If it is unknown, and you want to know about it, ask Ducky. 

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 09:48:23 PM »
Although if he were a bottom of the barrel T4 grad, he would have better career prospects than any graduate of an online law school.  Kinda sad if you think about it.

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 10:17:46 PM »
Texas, I think picking on Duckasoreass has brought out the self appointed "Defender of the Legal Profession", Voice of Reason (reverb and echo effect). But he seems sad about something. I think he feels sorry for me because I am making a choice that will never sit well with him. He will think about me until the day he dies as the person who would not listen to logic and reason. I hope he doesn't dwell on it so much that it causes him to think poorly of all distance law grads. I can take it if he just thinks poorly of me, but I certainly don't want to reflect my ignorance, prejudice, and elitist attitude onto the reputations of all distance learning law grads.

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 10:33:29 PM »
Wow, you really overestimate your importance in my life. 

What's up with the hate coming across in your posts?  In this post you seem to have a problem with homosexuals, and in another post poke fun at people with disabilities.  While I am neither gay nor disabled, your intolerance is pretty offensive.  You are 48 years old for Christ's sake, grow up. 

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 10:57:51 PM »
The "Voice of Reason" speaks (reverb and echo effect). If you saw the mention of the movie "Brokeback Mountain", which simply stated that I hope you weren't thinking about me when you saw the movie, that I edited out about thirty seconds after I posted, then you must be sitting and waiting for me. I love it. It is so easy to pull your strings that I feel like a puppeteer. You are so easy to predict Voice.

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006, 12:59:33 AM »
To all who shall see these presents, greeting: Know ye that reposing special trust and confidence in the patriotism, valor, fidelity, and abilities of "Voice of Reason" (reverb and echo effect)I do appoint him/her as "Equal Opportunity Employment Officer" for the Distance Education Law Schools Discussion Board, to rank as such from the twelfth day of February, 2006.
This "Equal Opportunity Employment Officer" will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the office to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things thereunto belonging.

And I do strictly charge and require those officers and other personnel of lesser rank to render such obedience as is due an officer of this grade and position. And this officer is to observe and follow orders and directions, from time to time, as may be given by the President of the Distance Education Law Schools Discussion Board, or other superior officers acting in accordance with the laws of the Distance Education Law Schools Discussion Board.

This commission is to continue in force during the pleasure of the President of the Distance Education Law Schools Discussion Board under the provisions of those public laws relating to officers of the Distance Education Law Schools Discussion Board and the component thereof in which this appointment is made. In accordance with the by laws of the Distance Education Law Schools Discussion Board, this appointee will be entitled to "Equal Opportunity Employment Officer" parking at all Chuck E. Cheese's restaurants nationwide.

Done at the City of Frostbite Falls, this twelfth day of February in the year of our Lord two thousand and six.

By the President

Rocket J. Squirrel, Esq.

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006, 07:33:29 AM »
The fact that I saw your bigoted post was pure luck.  Do you honestly think I sit around waiting for you?  Anyway, I'm glad I saw it.  It's good for everyone to see you for who you really are.  Just try and keep your hate to yourself in the future.

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2006, 07:36:58 AM »
As far as not knowing things I graduated from a tier 1 school in California and passed the bar on the first try, so I know the law.  I also know that no firm would ever hire a fake lawyer and if you look at the bar pass rates from the fake schools you will see you can basically never pass.  What I hate is an old man having a midlife crisis and deciding to go to law school, but not wanting to really do it so going to a fake law school and then calling himself a lawyer.  You are not a lawyer and your fake online JD will never make you a lawyer.  Go buy a corvette like normal middle aged men having a midlife crisis.

Texas

• Where's the library?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2006, 02:28:22 PM »
As far as not knowing things I graduated from a tier 1 school in California and passed the bar on the first try, so I know the law.

I guess they don't teach comma usage at California tier 1 schools....