Law School Discussion

Poll

See conditions in my message before voting...

Wake Forest
10 (47.6%)
George Mason
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Which sport is best for lawerly schmoozing

Re: Which sport is best for lawerly schmoozing
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2005, 09:29:22 AM »
I've gotta go with golf.  Of course I am a little biased since it is my favorite thing to do period.

When I came to law school I had actually decided that if I did not get in the school I wanted to attend I would try to play professionally for a few years to see what happened.   

legalkitty

• The more people I meet, the more I like my cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2005, 10:45:37 AM »
I've gotta go with golf.  Of course I am a little biased since it is my favorite thing to do period.

When I came to law school I had actually decided that if I did not get in the school I wanted to attend I would try to play professionally for a few years to see what happened.   

Yeah, if they ever throw me out, that is what I will do with pool. :D :D

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2005, 01:13:34 PM »

Yeah, if they ever throw me out, that is what I will do with pool. :D :D

As much fun as it may have been I think I am very glad I didn't go that route. 

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2020, 08:04:10 AM »
Hi there. In my opinion it doesn't matter where do you work and who are you when we talking about sport. You can choose any sport game and enjoy it! For example I prefer football, I often play this game and follow odds and matches online. As for me it is very interesting!