Law School Discussion

Poll

Do you think Kwame should have lost due to Omorosa?

yes-he should have fired her
16 (59.3%)
yes- he was not good enough anyway
4 (14.8%)
No-omarosa betrayed him on purpose
2 (7.4%)
no- he was clearly much better
1 (3.7%)
who cares?
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Law School so far

lipper

• View Profile
Re: Law School so far
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2004, 11:36:18 AM »
For the most part, the *&^% aint hard. There is just so much to know that makes it hard. So many little nuiances within each concept to memorize. My brain is fried at the end of the day.

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2004, 01:40:24 PM »
I agree with the above posts, it's definitely not hard, but it's very time consuming and I don't really have the time I need to read the new material and review the old material.  This is why I don't feel as if I know anything.  Right before class, I'm trying to finish up the reading and there's a guy in my class who is reading sci-fi novels!

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2004, 02:06:24 PM »
So who else has the hot-hands in their classes???  You know who I'm talking about (and if you don't then you're probably WHO I'm talking about).  Those jokers who raise their hand on every single point whether they know what they're talking about or not.

I got one so bad in my Property class that last week the professor asked a question to the class, 4 or 5 people raise their hand (including the hot-hand) and she goes around the room and says "you, then you, then you, then you, and since you talk all the time, you will be last" Then the whole class started to applaud.  A few people even stood up to give a standing ovation.

'Greatest f-in day in Property so far.