Law School Discussion

WTF is taking so LONG!!!!!!???!!!!!!

legalkitty

• The more people I meet, the more I like my cat!
    • View Profile
Re: WTF is taking so LONG!!!!!!???!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2005, 06:54:59 AM »
Called for status at Albany and Roger Williams today...

still in committee!!  I've been complete since 11/08/04 and 10/26/04, respectively.  They said they anticipate a decision within..... wait for it....wait for it...."2-3 weeks"

WTF!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!

Yes or no a$$holes, just tell me.

Excuse me while I find a high window to jump from.

I know how you feel. I have been complete at Touro since November, and Temple since the first week in January and still nothing. Touro told me last week it would probably be another 6-8 weeks. WTF indeed!!! Even though I plan on going to Widener (well, unless I got into Temple---YEAH, RIGHT!!!) I would still like to know. I need closure!!!

Just hang in there; after all, they say no news is good news, right?

leoladybug

Re: WTF is taking so LONG!!!!!!???!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2005, 10:58:19 AM »
I applied to Albany in mid-december and was offered the AAMPLE program the first week of March.  (AAMPLE = online courses= conditional admission).  I was first notified through e-mail and then was maile dteh actual reject letter/AAMPLE offer.  I think it's better to be in a pile that they are still considering for regular admission even if it means waiting longer.  The AAMPLE people had to decide by 3/21.  The course starts on 4/25 (I believe).  Sounds like those of you who are still waiting have a good shot of being admitted!