Law School Discussion

Penn State Dickinson - Who will be attending?

Penn State Dickinson - Who will be attending?
« on: March 22, 2005, 10:51:15 AM »
I am weighing some options at this time, but Penn State Dickison is a possibility that i am seriously considering.  There is no controversy in my eyes, only people on these boards who think they know what they are talking about.  However, I am off topic.  I like Carlisle, small towns have their appeal.  Who is considering going?  Or who is actually going, since the April 11th deadline is fast approaching?  Plus give me your impressions if you have them, and enough of the two campus system.  give it a rest people.

Re: Penn State Dickinson - Who will be attending?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 11:10:16 AM »
thanks :) :) I am so sick of the two campus thing!!  Right now I am going to Penn State Dickinson. I haven't mailed in my depsosit yet but it's my best option as of now. I am going to mail it in around April 1 if I haven't heard I was accepted somewehre else I am yearning to go.  I am visiting the open house on april 9 so i have no idea of the campuse. However, I live in philly right now as a grad student and i know lawyers that went to penn state dickinson. It seems to be well respected here and the make a decent enough living.  Hope that helps a bit.

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 11:45:54 AM »
I am going, seat deposit is sent. For my opinions look at some of my previous posts. I am from MI and plan to stay in PA for a while after school, that is, unless I move to Charlotte after school (family there). To summarize other posts, I visited in February, talked with 3L that wasn't working for the school and all impressions were very good.

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2005, 12:23:09 AM »
Seat deposit sent last week.