Law School Discussion

Nova press master the lsat software/online course

Nova press master the lsat software/online course
« on: February 17, 2005, 07:17:18 PM »
Whats up all.  has anyone used the Nova press online course or Downloadable software?  I know there master the lsat book is good, just wondering if anyone has used this program and can let me know about the quality of it. thanks.

I took a kaplan course, which only helped me minamilly. I recently got the lrb, which has been helpful, the lgb, which i haven't begun to use yet.

withj

Re: Nova press master the lsat software/online course
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 08:22:08 PM »
Don't know anything about the course, but I can vouch for the book as well, if anyone planning for June is interested. Nova Master the LSAT. Of all the non-LSAC official books I used, it was the best. Better than the LGB, even.

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 01:40:52 AM »
I don't understand this course but I want to learn and download this software. Well, I am searching for writing tips online to write my bestessays academic assignments. I want to write a professional and the best essays. I looking for your post while I search for the best writing tips. Thanks for this post.

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 02:49:16 AM »
My friend did this online course and now he is working as a software engineer in hypefresh in Philadelphia. This is an online news platform where you can find every type of news. I also watch the news from this site. My friend shared this website with me.