Law School Discussion

Most Beautiful/Ugliest Law School Campus

Stu

Re: Most Beautiful/Ugliest Law School Campus
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2005, 06:13:08 PM »
Indiana Bloomington. Very nice campus. My wife has been leaning on this option since she's going for her MPA and they are top in the nation for this area, and the school is much closer to her hometown (Cincinnati). I've heard Bloomington itself is nice, if a little boring and conservative.

We've been attending unranked hellhole-esque Eastern Michgan U in Ypsilanti, Michigan. It borders Ann Arbor, so we're already used to the Michigan area. UM's law quad is definitely impressive, like suddenly being trasnported to Medieval Europe. It's one of those places you have to experience firsthand to really get a sense of how cool it is.

OTOH, I've heard People's College in LA is pretty spiff...

Bloomington is phenomenal.  Only conservative when compared to another college campus.  Farthest thing from boring, then again that depends on your interests.  State forest minutes away.  Stream and trees make up the center of campus with grassy areas to study outside.  Also one of the top UG and Grad business schools, great music school, etc.  A fine choice!

Good information, thanks! I'm definitely intrigued enough to check it out for myself. One guys "conservative" could be my bohemian paradise; who knows.

ilsox7

« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2005, 06:15:16 PM »
Stu,

Feel free to direct any IU questions my way.  I am biased but in a good way.  Loved my years in Bloomington.

140am

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2005, 07:06:24 PM »
lewis and clark.... :-* :-*...well, haven't visited but what I have seen/heard online and in their book (obviously the best photos) I would LOVE to spend three years there only I can't see myself not on the east coast.... :(

East coast=toxic third tier toilet waste site

HTH  ;)

Yeah, where the country was founded.  Without us, you'd probably be in an extension of Russia or something.

russian_concussion

• Highjacker Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2005, 07:07:48 PM »
lewis and clark.... :-* :-*...well, haven't visited but what I have seen/heard online and in their book (obviously the best photos) I would LOVE to spend three years there only I can't see myself not on the east coast.... :(

East coast=toxic third tier toilet waste site

HTH  ;)

Yeah, where the country was founded.  Without us, you'd probably be in an extension of Russia or something.

Which isnt THAT bad...

« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2005, 07:15:43 PM »
hahahahahahaha strasvoyche

A.J

« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2005, 07:21:18 PM »

No, thankfully many of our nation's founders were in fact republican.

HTH

russian_concussion

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2005, 07:29:00 PM »
hahahahahahaha strasvoyche

Privet shluha, kak dela?

« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2005, 07:32:12 PM »
mena zavut redsox1079 :D

ilsox7

« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2005, 07:32:27 PM »

russian_concussion

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »
mena zavut redsox1079 :D

Haha I called you a slut, but you responded in a very dignified way :)