Law School Discussion

WTF - Waitlisted at GW!

Re: WTF - Waitlisted at GW!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2005, 01:13:30 PM »
Wow.. I cant believe that.. if I had gotten a 165+ on the lsat I would have applied to the fulltime division at GW.. Thank god for pt.. Im very sorry to hear that, and wish you luck the rest of the way out.. Vandy is ranked higher anyway, and Nashville is a sweet, sweet place.. You could also look at it this way.. Vandy and Emory are the TOP schools in their respective markets.. I hate to say it, but GW is not.. Gtown takes the cake in DC..

Sorry again..

NYKnicks

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2005, 07:04:59 PM »
add me to the waitlist

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2005, 06:30:40 AM »
waitlist as well... I must've screwed something up.  oh yeah my undergrad.

eileen2004

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2005, 06:42:46 AM »

Sorry to hear the waitlist news guys.  I'm kind of shocked.

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2005, 07:27:02 AM »
Reindeer and Thalky, I'm sorry to hear about that waitlist, I thought you were both locks.  Especially considering you have better indeces than I do.  I got my Master's at GW, so I guess that added a lot.

I'm not sure what's going on over there, it seems that scores that would have been an acceptance last year are now getting waitlisted.

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2005, 07:29:31 AM »
Don't forget, a waitlist is NOT a rejection.  You will probably get the fat envelope in a couple of months.  I went to GW undergrad... it is worth the wait.   :)

I have to echo the sentiments. It's worth the wait. The program was excellent and so were the resources. Gtown is 44k a yr and the pass rate for the bar is actually higher at GW.

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2005, 07:35:04 AM »
Man, GW is pulling some weirdness. Sorry guys, but yeah, a WL can turn into an admit quick (if quick = couple months :) ).  Hang in there.

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2005, 07:37:32 AM »
Man, GW is pulling some weirdness. Sorry guys, but yeah, a WL can turn into an admit quick (if quick = couple months :) ).  Hang in there.

Thanks bud... I'm hangin

NYKnicks

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2005, 11:33:42 AM »
Its cool, I'm taking it well. Guess we'll see what happens in the next few monthes.

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2005, 11:40:48 AM »
[quote author=blk_reign.esq

I have to echo the sentiments. It's worth the wait. The program was excellent and so were the resources. Gtown is 44k a yr and the pass rate for the bar is actually higher at GW.

Where are people getting this 44k number from that is floating around on this board?  GULC is not 44k/year for tuition, that's ridiculous.