Law School Discussion

HOW TO CHEAT on LSATs

genreg78

Re: HOW TO CHEAT on LSATs
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2004, 02:57:55 PM »
You asked for this genreg.  Remeber, your random insults started with Pookie and I warned you that it would be trouble.  Now you get to eat sh*t.

btw Pookie,  :-*

Asked for what? Turning you into a physical beauty spectacle for others to judge? You're probably going to get a complex from all this, and will be checking your jaw line in the mirror 10 times a day. Just don't send me the therapy bills none of this was intentional.

A.J

« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2004, 02:59:52 PM »
Lets see, you insulted Pooks-pissed everyone off.  I warned you, flamed your ass for a minute, and then you went after my looks.  You are so f-ing stupid.

Yes, you did ask for it.

HTFH

BAFF213

« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2004, 03:03:54 PM »
one problem i can think of is that earplugs are not allowed.

ah - that could be a potential problem.  food wasn't supposed to be allowed though and our proctors didnt care about that.

why are earplugs prohibited?  is lsac concerned that you might have someone feeding you the answers with some kind of device that operates via earplugs/headphones?  (i believe i saw something like this in a movie)

genreg78

« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2004, 03:10:01 PM »
I really need to move on. Otherwise I'll spend all day on here. Later people. Pookie, I will be coming back with a new account, so you should vigilantly watch everyone's IP.

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2004, 03:17:02 PM »

ah - that could be a potential problem.  food wasn't supposed to be allowed though and our proctors didnt care about that.

why are earplugs prohibited?  is lsac concerned that you might have someone feeding you the answers with some kind of device that operates via earplugs/headphones?  (i believe i saw something like this in a movie)

i think they're concerned about you not hearing the proctor call time.  that's my guess, anyway.

and  :-* to you too, AJ

I really need to move on. Otherwise I'll spend all day on here. Later people. Pookie, I will be coming back with a new account, so you should vigilantly watch everyone's IP.

if you come back and behave like a normal, productive LSDer, i'll never thing to check your IP.  if you come back and insult me, insult others, and otherwise generally act like a troll, i will check your IP out of curiosity, and i'll let everyone know it's you.  if it's fun for you to create accounts, have your cover blown, delete, and start over, go ahead.  it doesn't bother me one bit, and it only takes a couple clicks to figure out who you are.  have a nice day :)

WitterUin4

• How I thought of ad comms
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2004, 03:41:02 PM »
Lets see, you insulted Pooks-pissed everyone off.  I warned you, flamed your ass for a minute, and then you went after my looks.  You are so f-ing stupid.

Yes, you did ask for it.

HTFH

FWIW, You're hot and I love your jawline also. Married, older (like Cindy Crawford and Sandra Bullock, only NOT)  ;)but not blind.

« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2004, 03:53:24 PM »

Someone could take the test out in the beginning (with no intention of coming back) and feed you the answers through the earplug. Another good idea.

Btw, why did you decide you were retaking this June?

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2004, 03:55:02 PM »
i assume the topic of how to cheat on the LSAT is over, at least for this thread.

to continue the jawline angle discussion, there was this picture of brad pitt at a red carpet premiere.  he was wearing this great suit, and the angle of his chin matched the angle at the top of his shirt.  it's enough to make you weak in the knees  :P

« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2004, 03:57:15 PM »
i assume the topic of how to cheat on the LSAT is over, at least for this thread.

to continue the jawline angle discussion, there was this picture of brad pitt at a red carpet premiere.  he was wearing this great suit, and the angle of his chin matched the angle at the top of his shirt.  it's enough to make you weak in the knees  :P

Actually, I think it is very interesting topic. I would definitely cheat if I came up with a nice plan.

ilsox7

« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2004, 03:57:36 PM »

to continue the jawline angle discussion, there was this picture of brad pitt at a red carpet premiere.  he was wearing this great suit, and the angle of his chin matched the angle at the top of his shirt.  it's enough to make you weak in the knees  :P

I'll have to remember to check to make sure my chin is lined up with my shirt...didn't realize this was such an important factor  ;)