Law School Discussion

HOW TO CHEAT on LSATs

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: HOW TO CHEAT on LSATs
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2004, 02:30:56 PM »
Keep trying to insult me there Mr. Probably Too Ugly for an avatar.  Heres a photo of my jawline dip *&^%. 

Its actually cut like stone fucker.  Ha ha you suck.  Everyone knows that only insecure ugly people make lame ass attacks like you have been doing.

before you mentioned it, i had already noticed your jawline.  i love strong facial structure on men.

genreg78

« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2004, 02:33:59 PM »
Keep trying to insult me there Mr. Probably Too Ugly for an avatar.  Heres a photo of my jawline dip sh*t. 

Its actually cut like stone fucker.  Ha ha you suck.  Everyone knows that only insecure ugly people make lame ass attacks like you have been doing.

before you mentioned it, i had already noticed your jawline.  i love strong facial structure on men.

OMG everyone's talking about this guy's jaw line, this is so f'ing funny. Laughter overload.

genreg78

« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2004, 02:37:25 PM »
My face muscles are seriously sore.

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2004, 02:38:07 PM »
how is that funny?  i'm complimenting the guy's jaw.

genreg78

« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2004, 02:39:35 PM »
People don't normally talk about guys' jaw lines. I don't know I thought it was uncontrollably funny.

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2004, 02:41:21 PM »
i love how you're the judge of what is "normal."  girls pay attention to such things, whether they know it or not.  this is part of why brad pitt is hot.

Koga

• K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2004, 02:42:20 PM »
People don't normally talk about guys' jaw lines. I don't know I thought it was uncontrollably funny.

We all know that you reach for the mayo when you see AJ's jawline.

genreg78

« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2004, 02:43:21 PM »
i love how you're the judge of what is "normal."  girls pay attention to such things, whether they know it or not.  this is part of why brad pitt is hot.

I guess. Still thought it was funny.

A.J

« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2004, 02:50:38 PM »
You asked for this genreg.  Remeber, your random insults started with Pookie and I warned you that it would be trouble.  Now you get to eat *&^%.

btw Pookie,  :-*

BAFF213

« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2004, 02:54:00 PM »
my room was OK.  at the start, i was really annoyed by the pencil scratching noise of the person next to me (he must have been constantly underlining, not that i wasn't).  but after a couple minutes, it didnt bother me any more.  i just dont want to have to worry about something bad happening next time.

has anyone tried using earplugs (to avoid annoying noises in the testing room)?  i was thinking i may use them in june.  there doesnt really seem to be any disadvantages to earplugs, except maybe not being able to hear the proctor when the section is over.  i have used them before though (when using a jackhammer working in construction), and i would think i wouldnt have a problem hearing the proctor, since you can hear most moderate to loud sounds.

Was your room noisy? Ours was super quiet. A noisy testroom would be a seriously unfair disadvantage.