Law School Discussion

HOW TO CHEAT on LSATs

genreg78

Re: HOW TO CHEAT on LSATs
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2004, 02:00:39 PM »
Keep trying to insult me there Mr. Probably Too Ugly for an avatar.  Heres a photo of my jawline dip sh*t. 

Its actually cut like stone fucker.  Ha ha you suck.  Everyone knows that only insecure ugly people make lame ass attacks like you have been doing.

You're a very beautiful young man with a lovely jaw line .... happy?

A.J

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2004, 02:01:16 PM »
Good idea, delete the post where you attack my looks.  Why dont you delete all of them, and then your account?

HTFH

BAFF213

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2004, 02:03:36 PM »
Good idea, delete the post where you attack my looks.  Why dont you delete all of them, and then your account?

HTFH

what did his post say?

A.J

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2004, 02:05:51 PM »
Something about my beard hiding my fat face and my weak jawline.  f-ing gay!!  :P

genreg78

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2004, 02:07:22 PM »
Something about my beard hiding my fat face and my weak jawline.  f-ing gay!!  :P

Maybe its the idea of having someone to repeat an insult directed at them, but I just ROTFLMAO. This forum is hilarious.

A.J

« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2004, 02:08:47 PM »

Maybe its the idea of having someone to repeat an insult directed at them, but I just ROTFLMAO. This forum is hilarious.

genreg78

« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2004, 02:08:56 PM »
I'm seriously getting a headache and sore face muscles from all this laughter. You people are hilarious.

A.J

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2004, 02:09:42 PM »
I'm seriously getting a headache and sore face muscles from all this laughter. You people are hilarious.

Your laughter is only hiding your tears, fuckface.

genreg78

« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2004, 02:10:51 PM »

Your laughter only hiding your tears, fuckface.

Just a tad bit overdramatic, considering the situation? Maybe thats why this forum is so funny. Everyone is so super dramatic and into arguing.

« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2004, 02:11:28 PM »
Ours was also 1-2 minutes; I did not look around to see if others had stopped writing their tests or not (I was in the front row, by the door {sucked}; proctors came in and out about 10 times during the test, one proctor’s cell ph kept beeping due to what I assumed was a low battery – he finally shut it off after the second section). Anyway, I'm thinking a very small % of the test taking pop would actually cheat – cheating: pay now or pay later. However, I have no scientific data to back up my assumption. Maybe LSAC should conduct a case study. Eventually, I believe the LSAT will be electronically administered, and test takers will simply be given scratch paper. In this scenario, the essay could also be typed rather than written; maybe a writing option would be available for poor typists.

Getting back to the topic of discussion.

Ours was at least 1-2 minutes between sections, and one poster already said they had 3 minutes. I'm glad most of your proctors knew about this loophole and only gave you 15 seconds or so. Even with this, you could still cheat by going back and bubbling in answers you left blank.