Law School Discussion

HOW TO CHEAT on LSATs

BAFF213

Re: HOW TO CHEAT on LSATs
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2004, 09:43:50 PM »
Mostly because my score sucks!

one problem i can think of is that earplugs are not allowed.

ah - that could be a potential problem.  food wasn't supposed to be allowed though and our proctors didnt care about that.

why are earplugs prohibited?  is lsac concerned that you might have someone feeding you the answers with some kind of device that operates via earplugs/headphones?  (i believe i saw something like this in a movie)

Someone could take the test out in the beginning (with no intention of coming back) and feed you the answers through the earplug. Another good idea.

Btw, why did you decide you were retaking this June?

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2004, 10:03:57 AM »
I miss genreg78 already.

he be back, probably under another name.

lshopeful

« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2004, 11:27:15 AM »
He might be back right now. He might have found an irresistable opportunity which he had to take advantage of. He'll probably leave soon though. This forum too addictive.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2004, 11:29:19 AM »
hey, l., you from the chicago shopefuls?

lshopeful

« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2004, 11:31:17 AM »
hey, l., you from the chicago slopefuls?

Thats an h, not an l. Reading comprehension so bad not even worth making fun of anymore. You just sad. Nobody want kick dead dog.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2004, 11:34:00 AM »

Such terrible reading comprehension. Thats an h, not an l. Its so bad its not even worth making fun of anymore. You just sad. Nobody want kick dead dog.

just typo, which can fix.  your problem not fix so easy.  so, genreg/heinz boy, this where you tell julie how easily she provoked?

lshopeful

« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2004, 11:35:26 AM »

just typo, which can fix.  your problem not fix so easy.  so, genreg/heinz boy, this where you tell julie how easily she provoked?

Such terrible reading comprehension. Thats an h, not an l. Its so bad its not even worth making fun of anymore. You just sad. Nobody want kick dead dog.

Me still like Julie and think she free-thinking eccentric who is coolest girl on LSD, but me never hesitate to insult Julie if given chance.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2004, 11:44:34 AM »
Me still like Julie and think she free-thinking eccentric who is coolest girl on LSD, but me never hesitate to insult Julie if given chance.

even numbnuts like you can find chance on board like this.  just remember:  in battle of wits, you already half beaten.