Law School Discussion

I'm noticing that only good looking people post their pictures

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
Re: I'm noticing that only good looking people post their pictures
« Reply #180 on: December 28, 2004, 05:00:18 PM »
don't be pickin at my internet dream boyfriend ;)

Hey I quickly surfed this thread this morning, and thought I remembered a guy who had a shirtless picture of himself. I was going to critique him since I imagine he'd appreciate it. Was this that thread or what is another thread? Any way here's the critique.

1. Nice low body fat percentage. Good job on that.

2. Get a tan. Pill, spray, real, bed, whatever. If you wanna be sexy you gotta have a tan.

3. Work on the pecs. Your pecs and shoulders are disproportionately small for your body. For a wanna be sex symbol any way.

4. I might grow your hair out and go hollywood with it. Short hair's for the masses.

HTH

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 28, 2004, 05:01:01 PM »
Hey I quickly surfed this thread this morning, and thought I remembered a guy who had a shirtless picture of himself. I was going to critique him since I imagine he'd appreciate it. Was this that thread or what is another thread? Any way here's the critique.

2. Get a tan. Pill, spray, real, bed, whatever. If you wanna be sexy you gotta have a tan.

3. Work on the pecs. Your pecs and shoulders are disproportionately small for your body. For a wanna be sex symbol any way.

4. I might grow your hair out and go hollywood with it. Short hair's for the masses.

HTH

hey, genreg/heinz-boy returns!  still warming up to natives, julie see.

lshopeful

« Reply #182 on: December 28, 2004, 05:03:53 PM »

HTH

Naah it wasn't you, it was someone else. He had a shirtless avatar pic.

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 28, 2004, 05:07:19 PM »
yeah I know,
I spent the better part of the morning saying how I liked the pic.

HTH

Naah it wasn't you, it was someone else. He had a shirtless avatar pic.

russian_concussion

• Highjacker Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 28, 2004, 05:25:11 PM »

HTH

hey, genreg/heinz-boy returns!  still warming up to natives, julie see.

Julie, can you come out to bars with me one night? It'd be so much easier to meet girls with your sage-like advice easily accessible.

« Reply #185 on: December 28, 2004, 07:25:11 PM »
those would be wooing skills

maximumtennis82

« Reply #186 on: December 28, 2004, 07:46:15 PM »
That was this thread, and the avatar belonged to this poster. 

But I'm afraid you didn't quite catch my intention...I posted that avatar because (A) I wanted to do a bit of send-up of the thread's idea and (B) I thought that heinz's criticizing TDPookie's avatar was utterly lame, was curious if a psuedo-equivalent (in male form) would elicit the same reaction.

That said, no, I don't think that I'm particularly 'sexy' or 'hot'.  I like the way I look (or, more accurate, am okay with it...not much of a narcissist) and that's good enough for me.  As per your points: Sure, I'd love to drop a few body fat %s, get a tan, and have time to work out more...but who wouldn't? Hehehe.  Oh, and I am experimenting with growing the hair out (that pic is a little dated).

HTH    ;D

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #187 on: December 28, 2004, 07:50:18 PM »
don't know about whether it would elicit the same response overall, but max, that avatar was hot.   :-*

maximumtennis82

« Reply #188 on: December 28, 2004, 08:11:05 PM »
don't know about whether it would elicit the same response overall, but max, that avatar was hot.   :-*

Why thank ya Pookie   ;)  Not sure if I stuck up for you in the other thread or just silently supported, but I think your avatar rocks!  8)

Foot Fetish

« Reply #189 on: December 28, 2004, 08:18:42 PM »

Why thank ya Pookie   ;)  Not sure if I stuck up for you in the other thread or just silently supported, but I think your avatar rocks!  8)

I can't bite my tongue any longer.  Pookie - of all the pictures, of all the jpegs, of all the bitmaps in the world, you had to pick one that looks like a giant penis hanging out of your mouth?

I say bull.  I know I'm going against the current here, but I still say bull.

Not that I mind, mind you.  I'd be the last one to criticize a sexually charged avatar.

Here's looking at you....