Law School Discussion

I'm noticing that only good looking people post their pictures

klasyk gyrl

• Chapter 6 of the LRB f'd me up!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I'm noticing that only good looking people post their pictures
« Reply #310 on: December 29, 2004, 01:21:15 PM »
hey thalky, don't sweat it. phone numbers don't mean anything. the number of people you bang does! :-*
jk, i'm shy too. my friends call me "the prude" and "the unfun."

LOL @ "the unfun". Totally going to use that for one of my group of friends now.

You seem plenty of fun to me though, I'd definitely party with ya!
ha. awesome! thanks for the info. pretty much what i thought. by the way, i'm starting to think you need your own thread going here. like an "ask max" thread.  ;) i bet thalky is dying to know what type of guy you go for.  :P

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 29, 2004, 01:22:47 PM »
hey thalky, don't sweat it. phone numbers don't mean anything. the number of people you bang does! :-*

LOL @ "the unfun". Totally going to use that for one of my group of friends now.

ha. awesome! thanks for the info. pretty much what i thought. by the way, i'm starting to think you need your own thread going here. like an "ask max" thread.  ;) i bet thalky is dying to know what type of guy you go for.  :P

yeah? what she said. ;)

klasyk gyrl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #312 on: December 29, 2004, 01:23:30 PM »
hey thalky, don't sweat it. phone numbers don't mean anything. the number of people you bang does!  :-*

LOL @ "the unfun".  Totally going to use that for one of my group of friends now.

oooh, me too me too.  I wanna party with the gyrl

you guys are rad. don't get me wrong, i can hang with the party, but i don't get wasted and do crazy stuff...anymore.  ::)  i like to watch, as someone pointed out before. where is that crazy russian anyway? ???

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 29, 2004, 01:24:44 PM »
Crap.
I just checked my new years e-vite, and my ex is (+1 guest)... hey Max, you busy ;)

maximumtennis82

« Reply #314 on: December 29, 2004, 01:25:30 PM »
you guys are rad. don't get me wrong, i can hang with the party, but i don't get wasted and do crazy stuff...anymore.  ::)  i like to watch, as someone pointed out before. where is that crazy russian anyway? ???

Catch me on the right night (normally i'm laid back and chill), and you'd have plenty to watch...hehehe.

And yeah, I want my ruskies back.  Julie too.

maximumtennis82

« Reply #315 on: December 29, 2004, 01:26:47 PM »
Crap.
I just checked my new years e-vite, and my ex is (+1 guest)... hey Max, you busy ;)

hahaha...unfortunately I'll be 'working' that night...floor manager = work until 11:30, then have bar-fun :)

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 29, 2004, 01:27:26 PM »
darn.

hahaha...unfortunately I'll be 'working' that night...floor manager = work until 11:30, then have bar-fun :)

Damn... you think the russian's busy?

klasyk gyrl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #317 on: December 29, 2004, 01:28:14 PM »
Crap.

um, excuse me, but where's my e-vite?  :P i still don't know what to do for new years. isn't that just crap. i just want to find a lounge or a bar and chill. avoid the crazies and the fat covers.

maximumtennis82

« Reply #318 on: December 29, 2004, 01:28:56 PM »
Damn... you think the russian's busy?

Knowing him, he'll be making 500 people laugh at some party, and making out with some girlies.

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 29, 2004, 01:29:52 PM »
darn.

um, excuse me, but where's my e-vite?  :P i still don't know what to do for new years. isn't that just darn. i just want to find a lounge or a bar and chill. avoid the crazies and the fat covers.

I didn't think you'd want to pal around with this butt-pirate.
But I'd be more than happy to midnight-kiss you   :-*