Law School Discussion

Which time can Patterson not have a workout with Urisu?

Re: Which time can Patterson not have a workout with Urisu?
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2004, 11:09:50 PM »
I could be wrong here, but i thought one of the conditions/rules was... that Us workout comes sometime before R
so U could never be at 5 pm???
i know everyone keeps saying 3, but could someone explain if i misread the rule here???

tludy

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2004, 11:15:30 PM »
I could be wrong here, but i thought one of the conditions/rules was... that Us workout comes sometime before R
i know everyone keeps saying 3, but could someone explain if i misread the rule here???

i think you were mistaken.  it has to do with a block that doesn't fit if u is in 3.  I also chose 3.

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2004, 11:16:18 PM »
don't remember all the rules but one with U in 5 could be..

SYWTUR

try to make one with U in 3, you cannot since SYW need to come before it

S < YW < T

it could go in 2 but not 3 since it would break up the YW block

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2004, 11:19:09 PM »

There were six time slots if I remember right....therefore U could not be in 6 (not an answer choice) since R has to come after it. U before R is set aside as the  only rule governing those two entities, so hypothetically, those two can appear anywhere so long as U is before R.  However, their psitions are limited by the the fact that there is a clump that have to appear in a certain/limited order.

lookwhois

• 3.63 / 168
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2004, 12:51:24 AM »
3 is correct