Law School Discussion

post your score here

superiorlobe

Re: post your score here
« Reply #220 on: October 26, 2004, 10:32:36 AM »
and yes, it's true Lobe, I only got a 172.  I'm so ashamed

Nothing to be ashamed of desmo.  keep your chin up.  I'm just pointing out that compared to Jayhawkgirl you are TTT.

superiorlobe

« Reply #221 on: October 26, 2004, 10:37:09 AM »
Thanks lobe, but there's a reason why I don't post my score every chance I get. I don't think that what you say should be judged by your LSAT score, but, unfortunately, it happens a lot on this board.  Someone with a high score tends to automatically be taken more seriously, while low scorers are often refuted with comments like "wtf do you know? you only got a 146. hth"   

This post shows you have confidence, Jayhawkgirl.  You don't need to flaunt it, because you know you have it.  Confidence is sexy.

AMB22

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 26, 2004, 11:33:30 AM »

This post shows you have confidence, Jayhawkgirl.  You don't need to flaunt it, because you know you have it.  Confidence is sexy.

Wow...am I the only male here who doesn't try to e-flirt with Jayhawkgirl after each one of her posts????????

desmo

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 26, 2004, 11:36:41 AM »
and yes, it's true Lobe, I only got a 172.  I'm so ashamed

Nothing to be ashamed of desmo.  keep your chin up.  I'm just pointing out that compared to Jayhawkgirl you are third tier toilet.

right there with you buddy

lexylit

« Reply #224 on: October 26, 2004, 11:52:49 AM »
Wow...am I the only male here who doesn't try to e-flirt with Jayhawkgirl after each one of her posts????????

you're the only LSDer of any gender. jayhawk, you look hot today   :-* i'll PM you later 'cause i need some, errr, application advice   ;)

midjeep

• View Profile
« Reply #225 on: October 26, 2004, 03:09:44 PM »
Well I scored a 158, which is an 8 point improvement over my first test so I am happy.....wishing I could have scored a 160, but still content with my score. I might even have a shot at some tier two schools ;). What surprised me the most was the fact that I only missed one in the games section, but then tanked a LR section. Time to make my application list.

LN135

« Reply #226 on: October 26, 2004, 05:41:45 PM »
Sorry to be a bit behind in this thread (day job and all).  AuburnLibertarian, I agree that philosophy is a good major for LSAT-takers, if for no other reason than that if you have worked your way through the Critique of Pure Reason, you can get through anything.   :)  No grad school for you, then?  I'm actually thinking about doing both, so I have the GREs to look forward to. 

lexylit

« Reply #227 on: October 26, 2004, 06:36:59 PM »
so I have the GREs to look forward to. 

much easier than the lsat-- nothing to worry about, for you!

plus you don't have to take it in the AM  :D

BAFF213

« Reply #228 on: October 26, 2004, 07:50:33 PM »
Well I scored a 158, which is an 8 point improvement over my first test so I am happy.....wishing I could have scored a 160, but still content with my score. I might even have a shot at some tier two schools ;). What surprised me the most was the fact that I only missed one in the games section, but then tanked a LR section. Time to make my application list.

yea midjeep - i "aced" the games (i only missed two - 91% - far better than i had ever done on games in practice tests) but i BOMBED the LR (don't even want to say what i got on it - much worse than how i did on practice tests) - i ended up with a 155.  pretty disappointing considering that my last two practice tests were 161 and i felt like something "clicked" at the end.  i think i could hit lower 160s if i practiced for a couple more months.  but oh well, at least it's over.

midjeep

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 27, 2004, 03:49:31 AM »

yea midjeep - i "aced" the games (i only missed two - 91% - far better than i had ever done on games in practice tests) but i BOMBED the LR (don't even want to say what i got on it - much worse than how i did on practice tests) - i ended up with a 155.  pretty disappointing considering that my last two practice tests were 161 and i felt like something "clicked" at the end.  i think i could hit lower 160s if i practiced for a couple more months.  but oh well, at least it's over.

Well good luck applying this year. You have a higher LSAT than I did last year and I was waitlisted at GMU (actually you still have a higher LSAT than my official score, given the average). According to Dean Richard, it is better to try and get a higher LSAT in December than applying early. I'm sure you will hit 160+ by December.