Law School Discussion

post your score here

Re: post your score here
« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2004, 07:43:14 PM »
ILoveNY, what is the raw score for a 155?

BAFF213

« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2004, 09:02:56 PM »
thanks baff :D i dont know if you are talking to me or to stephanie, but we are both auburn gals and thats all that matters!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!

obviously you.  i don't even know who stephanie is.  seriously though, you are gorgeous.  how old are you?  where do you go to school (if you are in school)?  what are your target schools?

foxnewssucks

« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2004, 09:04:14 PM »
thanks baff :D i dont know if you are talking to me or to stephanie, but we are both auburn gals and thats all that matters!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!

obviously you.  i don't even know who stephanie is.  seriously though, you are gorgeous.  how old are you?  where do you go to school (if you are in school)?  what are your target schools?

DUDE! her name is AUBURNchick... AUBURN is a school.

BAFF213

« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2004, 09:08:41 PM »

ah i see.  i knew something was off since she has blond hair yet her name is auburn chick.  sorry im not familiar with auburn.  just looked it up, it's in alabama - no wonder why (im from mass.).

TheDecline

« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2004, 09:11:35 PM »
HAHA.  That exchange was classic.   :D

Koga

• K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2004, 09:13:09 PM »

ah i see.  i knew something was off since she has blond hair yet her name is auburn chick.  sorry im not familiar with auburn.  just looked it up, it's in alabama - no wonder why (im from mass.).

I assume that you don't follow NCAA football.

Lots of lovely ladies live in Alabama....

BAFF213

« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2004, 09:13:52 PM »
HAHA.  That exchange was classic.   :D

perhaps i should delete that post.  ah whatever.

« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2004, 10:04:50 PM »
thanks baff, well now i dont have target schools! i got a 158 when i was anticipating in the low 160s, so i have to rethink everything! any suggestions of schools that accept low numbers (3.3 gpa)

foxnewssucks

« Reply #188 on: October 23, 2004, 10:06:35 PM »
thanks baff, well now i dont have target schools! i got a 158 when i was anticipating in the low 160s, so i have to rethink everything! any suggestions of schools that accept low numbers (3.3 gpa)

apply to U of Denver.

BAFF213

« Reply #189 on: October 23, 2004, 10:13:25 PM »

it all depends on where you want to live/work upon graduation (and to a lesser extent, for the rest of your life).