1 (7.7%)
Downy is a really big male private part
0 (0%)
Downy is a really, really big male private part
5 (38.5%)
Downy has no male private part
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 6

How big of a male private part is Downy?

MaroonOut2005

• Attending: Notre Dame
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How big of a male private part is Downy?
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2004, 09:02:41 AM »
Im dissapointed that the "Thanks and gig'em" has moved down nto your sig line

Haha, I know.  I just got tired of writting it.  However, I'm thinking about uses the phrase for longer posts and when I start threads.  And, of course, when people specifically mention it.

Thanks and Gig 'Em,
Jason

SNUGGLE

• Get some, get some!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2004, 09:02:58 AM »
yup, a male private part.  Also, I believe his supporters are dicks.  Anyone who supports such a fool is ignorant.  U peeps got problems.  Obviously, he is attempting to fill a gaping hole in his self-esteem by ridiculing people on a computer.  Thats laughable.  The guy has to create SNUGGLE to have someone back him up.  <<<----Dude has got problems.  And his allies do too.        

SNUGGLE is neither a puppet of DOWNY or DOWNY's creation.  SNUGGLE is his own man.  Also, if you believe SNUGGLE exists to back up DOWNY you haven't been paying attention very long.  Prior to school beginning there were the infamous DOWNY-SNUGGLE wars.  We've reached a draw and have negotiated a truce.

Go smack yourself around out back in the alley and then let SNUGGLE know when SNUGGLE can drive by and run you over.

jaxon

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2004, 09:04:09 AM »
snuggle has no genetalia.  actually, now that i look closer, it could be a tuck.. thats a very seductive pose also.

yup, a male private part.  Also, I believe his supporters are dicks.  Anyone who supports such a fool is ignorant.  U peeps got problems.  Obviously, he is attempting to fill a gaping hole in his self-esteem by ridiculing people on a computer.  Thats laughable.  The guy has to create SNUGGLE to have someone back him up.  <<<----Dude has got problems.  And his allies do too.        

SNUGGLE is neither a puppet of DOWNY or DOWNY's creation.  SNUGGLE is his own man.  Also, if you believe SNUGGLE exists to back up DOWNY you haven't been paying attention very long.  Prior to school beginning there were the infamous DOWNY-SNUGGLE wars.  We've reached a draw and have negotiated a truce.

Go smack yourself around out back in the alley and then let SNUGGLE know when SNUGGLE can drive by and run you over.

Bruner

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2004, 09:04:24 AM »
Maroon,
    was the gf comment too personal for you.  u just qualified for mental midget #2 ;D.

Thanks,
Bruner

MaroonOut2005

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2004, 09:08:02 AM »
Maroon,
    was the gf comment too personal for you.  u just qualified for mental midget #2 ;D.

Thanks,
Bruner

LoL, I think that qualifies as the most pathetic response ever.  Also, the gf comment was not to personal for me; she is a million times hotter than anyone who would even give you the time of day. 

Go back to your nerd shrine, Bruner.  Its obvious you can't hang with the big boys.

liberty shark

• awesome.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2004, 09:11:13 AM »
how many "downy is an a-hole" threads do we really need?  this is getting ridiculous.

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2004, 09:11:45 AM »
Bruner,

You are a dumbass hypocrite. First, you attack DOWNY for making fun of people through a computer and then you do the exact same thing to anyone who disagrees with you. If you can't recognize your own hypocrisy, then you should re-evaluate who the mental miget in this thread is. Second, DOWNY provides much needed relief from the monotony of worrying about LSAT and GPA. I for one appreciate his effort (he makes me laugh), I'm sure most other people appreciate it too. So do us a favor: shut the @#!* up!

-The Leviathan

Cheeks

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2004, 09:12:49 AM »
Jason,
bruner and jacy have been at a war of insults ever since i joined this board.  I actually like both of them...but they obviously don't like each other very much.

MaroonOut2005

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2004, 09:16:12 AM »
Jason,
bruner and jacy have been at a war of insults ever since i joined this board. I actually like both of them...but they obviously don't like each other very much.

Oh I know.  Remember, I've been here longer than you, lol.  I wasn't defending Jacy as much as attacking Bruner's hypocritical and ignorant attitude.

By the way, where have you been?  You barely post anymore. 

Cheeks

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2004, 09:19:24 AM »
yeah, i was getting a little stressed with application stuff so i took a little break!  but i'm back now :D