1 (7.7%)
Downy is a really big male private part
0 (0%)
Downy is a really, really big male private part
5 (38.5%)
Downy has no male private part
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 6

How big of a male private part is Downy?

jacy85

• View Profile
Re: How big of a male private part is Downy?
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2004, 08:03:59 AM »
I love how shrub hid from DOWNY until some other rejects started trying to rip him down.  Way to jump on the bandwagon.  You're my hero.   ::)

Bruner

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2004, 08:12:33 AM »
Ohh Jacy.... U are *&^% (not the). I love getting in ur  ::)head....it's so easy.  And please, I'll say it again..Take the pic of u off the computer.  Everytime u write on the same thread as me my computer freezes b/c of that hideous thing.  I feel sorry for ur unlucky bf. 

Best of luck in law school and marriage,
Bruner

jacy85

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2004, 08:16:27 AM »
I'm gonna go cry now 'cause Bruner was mean.  :'(

And how do you mean "get in my head"?  You bumped this post.  I hadn't really read it before, so I replied to it.  Nothing to do because with you. 

And, oh, look at that!  I didn't even refer to you in my post!?

Must be because I don't give a *&^% about you. (that, and I was referring to shrub, Lipper and that other guy that's been trying to do battle with DOWNY.  Your pathetic posts don't count.  Sorry)

Bruner

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2004, 08:25:47 AM »
 ;D Wow that was too easy. ;D  Jacy u have to make it a little harder.  Ur mental midgetness will not allow u too succeed in law school.  Shape Up! 

Bruner

MaroonOut2005

• Attending: Notre Dame
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2004, 08:28:44 AM »
Ohh Jacy.... U are *&^% (not the). I love getting in ur ::)head....it's so easy.  And please, I'll say it again..Take the pic of u off the computer.  Everytime u write on the same thread as me my computer freezes b/c of that hideous thing.  I feel sorry for ur unlucky bf.  

Bruner

At least DOWNY uses correct grammar and writes coherently.  I have no idea what you just said.  I think it's ironic that you call other people ignorant because they support a poster that redicules people, yet you go out of your way to mock DOWNY and anyone who happens to enjoy his writing, all while using incorrect English and improper grammar.  I smell hypocrite and ignorance all rolled up in one poster...

Bruner

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2004, 08:47:57 AM »
ur an idiot and ur gf is brutal.  If u understood slang, or my history with Jacy, u might understand my post jack.  And redicule is ridicule dunce.  Learn how to spell if ur gonna throw *&^% around.  I forgot this was a proper english and writing class.  Thanks for reminding me male private part brain.

MaroonOut2005

• Attending: Notre Dame
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2004, 08:55:00 AM »
ur an idiot and ur gf is brutal. If u understood slang, u would understand my post jack. And redicule is ridicule dunce. Learn how to spell if ur gonna throw *&^% around. I forgot this was a proper english and writing class. Thanks for reminding me male private part brain.

You really are a pathetic little loser.  You are probably some fat little nerd, sitting in your little room with your "Halo 2" posters, looking at the screen through your huge glasses and thinking, "Wow, watch this rebutal!  Maybe if I try to use slang, people will think I am cool!"

I do understand slang.  However, you are using slang incorrectly.  Your sentences don't make any sense and you are simply displaying that you are some nerd trying to pose as a "cool slang user."

You still haven't responded to any of my arguments about you being a hypocrite.  Why do you think you can insult people because they insult people?  I'm glad you have this holier-than-thou view of yourself, and I'm sure your mother (who you probably still live with) reinforces this idea, but the sad fact is that you are a nothing.  A nobody trying to be a somebody.  Oh, and tell your mom hi for me.  I'm sure she almost has your lunch ready.

M2

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2004, 08:56:32 AM »
Im dissapointed that the "Thanks and gig'em" has moved down nto your sig line

SNUGGLE

• Get some, get some!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2004, 08:59:03 AM »
ur an idiot and ur gf is brutal.  If u understood slang, or my history with Jacy, u might understand my post jack.  And redicule is ridicule dunce.  Learn how to spell if ur gonna throw *&^% around.  I forgot this was a proper english and writing class.  Thanks for reminding me male private part brain.

SNUGGLE wonders if Bruner is the loser he saw at the local Subway the other day with a big "L" tattooed on his forehead.

buster

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2004, 08:59:32 AM »
I'm disappointed that Princess Leia isn't there with that stormtrooper.

Im dissapointed that the "Thanks and gig'em" has moved down nto your sig line