Law School Discussion

Poll

yay or nay?  yes, this is heteronormative, i know i know.

a. yay
46 (74.2%)
b. nay
16 (25.8%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Girl taking guy's last name after marriage

Re: Girl taking guy's last name after marriage
« Reply #250 on: April 10, 2008, 02:31:42 PM »
I'm pretty sure this guy left over an hour ago.  But way to go ahead and get the last word in regardless.

RESPECT THE X!

?

« Reply #251 on: April 10, 2008, 02:34:58 PM »
I'm pretty sure this guy left over an hour ago.  But way to go ahead and get the last word in regardless.

RESPECT THE X!

?

apparently reese never told you this when i told her to tell you every time Xavier won.

just getting in the last word. blame her.

Cool.  Because I'm not the type of person that has to get in the last word, I'll stay away from talking about Duke living up to their reputation as a bad tourney team.

« Reply #252 on: April 10, 2008, 02:39:09 PM »

RESPECT THE X!

?

apparently reese never told you this when i told her to tell you every time Xavier won.

just getting in the last word. blame her.

Cool.  Because I'm not the type of person that has to get in the last word, I'll stay away from talking about Duke living up to their reputation as a bad tourney team.

I will also mention I told you I had Duke out in round two. The bad underachieving Kansas sure was bad and underachieving, no?

(Of course, it wasn't because of bad reputation but because Duke's post game is terrible, like I mentioned. See: 45-19 rebounding advantage for WVU.)

HTFH :)

I never said anything about kansas.  Duke's lack of a post game didn't seem to hurt them too much until march, in case you missed it.

« Reply #253 on: April 10, 2008, 02:41:26 PM »
I never said anything about kansas.  Duke's lack of a post game didn't seem to hurt them too much until march, in case you missed it.

Kansas is another team that has recent bad postseason results. See Oral Roberts, Bradley, UCLA the last 3 years. You can't pick and choose when the nonsense "past reputation" logic applies.

And Duke played in a bad overrated conference and relied on streaky guard play, as anyone who watched them all year knows.

last word.

Boobs.  Your response?

« Reply #254 on: April 10, 2008, 02:44:43 PM »
There is no better end to this thread.

« Reply #255 on: April 10, 2008, 02:50:50 PM »

Astro

• Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 10, 2008, 02:52:39 PM »

What makes so many of you people mad is that my point of view is still in the majority, but aparently not to many people on here feel that when women stay home, families tend to be happier.

So f-ing what if it actually is in the majority?

I mean, it's clearly the opinion of the majority of men in this country.  I wonder why.

It's a message board.  He'll come back, just like you did.

« Reply #257 on: April 10, 2008, 02:54:53 PM »
Now.  Can someone please update me, preferably in less than five lines, on the past 37 pages of arguing, so that I can jump in rather than doing something productive. Thanks.

- women belong in the kitchen.
- oh no you didn't. nobody puts baby in the corner.
- i believe in family values.
- no, you're a moron.

that's what you missed.

Then boobs.  Don't forget the boobs, dude.

« Reply #258 on: April 10, 2008, 02:55:13 PM »

What makes so many of you people mad is that my point of view is still in the majority, but aparently not to many people on here feel that when women stay home, families tend to be happier.

I mean, it's clearly the opinion of the majority of men in this country.  I wonder why.

I never left.

Astro

• Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 10, 2008, 02:56:49 PM »

I never left.

Thou?