Law School Discussion

just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind...

lazybum

Re: survey says 9 out of 10 LSD men prefer AM blowjobs
« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2004, 04:29:06 PM »
1.  I have no idea how much the stock costs; my brother manages all my stocks for me.  He called me a couple of weeks ago though and told me I'd better start a massive campaign for KK or else I was going to lose a lot of money.  Hence, my suggestion to overthrow other doughnut shops.  BUT it sounds like the stock is down so perhaps if you got in now, you could make some money when it goes back up.

2.  We should change all "C"s (that don't sound like "S"s) to "K" in an effort to being said KK revolution.   ;D

3.  If only my job was as easy as moderating this forum :)

4.  I am, however, running out of clever titles for the thread. <People need to keep talking so I have material with which to work>   Perhaps after the VP debate, I'll gather some good material.

dr_draino

« Reply #171 on: October 05, 2004, 05:07:27 PM »
1)  What the hell have I started?!?

2)  We all know that donuts and bagels are, in essence very similar correct?  A bagel is boiled in water (water!?) while a donut is fried in lard (mmmmm...lard...).  This is why dunkin donuts bites ass.  They've yet to realize how much better a donut can be than a bagel.  Once you deny the water and go to the lard, you're free to add as much fat and sugar to the thing as you like, cause there's no turning back towards "healthy" once you deep fry something.  Mmmmmm, fried dough...

3)  Krispy Kreme is so amazing.  I broke up with a girl because she'd only eat Krispy Kreme on Sunday, and even then, only if she'd been out drinking the night before.  So I don't sound too shallow, she had some serious body image issues and other insecurities, but it was much cooler to brag about breaking up with her because she didn't do enough Krispy Kreme.

4)  Anyone tried their frozen drinks?  This is crazy, but they have this frozen blended drink that's supposed to taste like the glaze.  I've yet to try, but I can only imagine good things.

5)  Chocolate iced are the best for me.  Non-custard, non-kreme filled, just a *&^% load of glaze and chocolate icing. 

6)  Dunkin' donuts does have better coffee, but who the @#!* cares????

7)  Fresh glazed are best when purchased hot, but allowed to stand for approximately 48.2 minutes...still warm, but a little more solid (still plenty squishy though).  I have tested this scientifically, and it IS 48.2 minutes.

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2004, 05:29:45 PM »
1. you've started a whole lot of fun!

2. water?!  that's why bagels suck and donuts rock.

3. i don't blame you for dumping her.  this is why we're soul mates.

4. the frozen drink sounds scary and dreamy at the same time.

5. chocolate iced is also good.  really, any KK donut is great.

6. no one cares.

7. science nerd :)  i'll set my timer.

inthesun

« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2004, 05:32:59 PM »
1.  I may start speaking in lists, because this really is a whole lot of fun.

2.  Lard also makes for some good refried beans.  I should know.  :)

3.  Do I see a wedding in the future?  Krispy Kremes will be served.

4.  Frozen drinks are always yummy.

5.  I may be the only girl alive that does not like chocolate.

6.  Coffee hurts me tummy.  I do not care.

7.  I can eat a whole box of donuts in 20minutes, so your 48.2 minute rule does not pertain to me.

1.  This really is very fun

2.  Lard isn't something I want to think about when I eat my donuts.

3.  If Krispy Kreme is what defines you as an individual, then dumping someone for that reason is to be understood.

4.  Frozen drinks are not much fun in winter.

5.  Ummmm chocolate.  Unfortunately, I ate too much of it just now and am feeling sick.

6.  Coffee is important, let's not joke around here.  It's the most important beverage on this planet, actually.

7.  Box of donuts in 20 minutes just might invoke a heart attack.

dr_draino

« Reply #175 on: October 05, 2004, 05:39:08 PM »
1.  I was starting to fall in love with the mention of refried beans (my plan for LSAT domination through grastrointestinal fortitude did not pan out unfortunately).

2.  But the distaste for chocolate turned me off big time (I can deal with no red meant, but no CHOCOLATE?!?  c'mon...)

3.  Lard makes EVERYTHING better.

4.  Problem solved:  buy two boxes, about the time you finish the first, the second will be in prime shape.  This is what I do.

inthesun

1.  Draino's lists are fun and exciting

2. Mostly because they make it easier to procrastinate

3.  Why work when you can list?

4.  TWO boxes of donut?  I just may earn the name lard ass, which I already affectionately call myself.

5.  There's that word 'lard' again.  So many uses.  Lard gets no love.

dr_draino

1.  A little lard goes a long way

2.  Speaking in list format is a sure sign that you've made way too many bulleted powerpoint slides.

3.  I'd much rather fade away then be remembered.

lazybum

Re: 2 LSDers to wed... look inside to find out which ones!
« Reply #178 on: October 05, 2004, 05:56:58 PM »
1. This has been highly amusing.

2.  I've decided to make the thread subject follow the style of the tabloid headlines :)

3.  I have to go watch the VP debate because I am a dork.

dr_draino

Re: 2 LSDers to wed... look inside to find out which ones!
« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2004, 06:05:29 PM »
1)  John Edwards was made for TV

2)  If you think he's a good speaker on TV, you should see him in person.

3)  Wow, he goes on the offensive hardcore first question, directly at him.  Bad ass.