Law School Discussion

Post our scores/Wait in here

Post our scores/Wait in here
« on: February 22, 2008, 07:51:24 AM »
Even though I'm not so sure I will actually want to post my score for all to see! It looks like some people's boxes have been filled with Mondays date already, so despite the snowstorm in LSAC town, scores are coming in. I've had 2 good LSAT dreams (one where I had a 197 :P) but I hope that is a good sign. Still I'm nervous and know I may be crushed when I get my score. None of my friends took the February test, and its good to have some company!

Re: Post our scores/Wait in here
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 07:53:29 AM »
My box filled!

No score yet.
I will let everyone know when it gets here. I'm optimistic ( a girl told me to be, an dI am helpless towards the fairer sex ;D).

adm5893

• "No one escapes war"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 07:54:42 AM »
First time post:  I am also eagerly awaiting my scores.  Best of luck to everyone today.

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 07:57:42 AM »
Arrrgghhh  2 hour drive today 12:30-2:30 :-/and then it might be worse with the snowstorm. Arrrrgghhh

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 08:00:44 AM »

Box filled, no score yet.
Testing Center was in Austin, TX

Mr.A

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 08:01:02 AM »
Discussion board therapy… Thankfully my students are behaving. I can hit refresh over and over again.
What part of the country has full boxes??? I am in Indiana and still empty.

kor591

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 08:05:49 AM »
box filled.
canada test taker.

damn, the day has come folks.

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 08:08:27 AM »
Hi guys,

My box has also been filled (Feb,25, 2008). My test centre was in Cananda-St. Catherine's (Brock University).

G'luck to All.

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 08:20:11 AM »
My box just got filled! I'm in the South East in the Central time zone.

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 08:20:54 AM »
I'm in the northeast and my box isn't filled.

I will let you know when it is, but I won't know the score 'cause I don't want to know. All I care about is that my dayummed application finally goes "COMPLETE" and that will be today.

If the school admits me then I'll know the score was good enough.  My UGPA's high so all I care to know is if my school opens its door.

If I don't get in then I'll know I need to retake the LSAT so I really hope I don't . . .