Law School Discussion

Wondering where the Apprentice lawyers/law students went to school?

jayhawk

Re: Wondering where the Apprentice lawyers/law students went to school?
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2004, 03:51:10 PM »

john is totally hot:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/person.php?p=137

Pookie, of all those links you posted, the only one I clicked on was John, to see how hot he was.  You can see how my mind thinks.   :)

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2004, 03:54:14 PM »
I, for one, would never want to work with trump.  I will be more than happy to pursue other ways to success.

I don't know why people respect this man, Trump.  All his money is in real estate, and he inherited most of it.  He lost it all with the real estate bubble bursting in the late 80/s early 90's.  Let's see I have a ton of inherited property, my job is to manage these properties and start new adventures such as Trump Ice.  Is that the name for his bottled water
venture?  I have never seem his water in the stores.  Then the real estate market booms agsin, and he is now very wealthy.  His whole success is determined by outside factors he cannot control.  Puke on him.  I don't even want to know where he went to school, if he did. 

i think he deserves a little more credit than you give him.  he still has to make good investment decisions, which isn't as easy as it sounds.  i work in a real estate development company right now, so i'm starting to learn more about this stuff.

SWIFTY, DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHERE TRUMP WENT TO SCHOOL:
he went to wharton, and his kids all went there (older boy, girl) or are going to go there (younger boy).

john is totally hot:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/person.php?p=137

Pookie, of all those links you posted, the only one I clicked on was John, to see how hot he was. You can see how my mind thinks. :)

well, i summarized everyone else and provided a link for more info.  but the hotness you have to see for yourself.  i totally understand :)  and isn't he totally hot?  i love when he talks on the show.  he's like totally cocky and talks down to people when they're not doing a good job (like the guy that got fired on the first show).

absy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2004, 03:55:21 PM »
He's attractive, but just from the website, I don't think we share many interests.  I'll have to find someone else

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2004, 03:57:15 PM »
He's attractive, but just from the website, I don't think we share many interests.  I'll have to find someone else

does he even share the main interest of men?

edit: he is in SF, and he's wearing a pink tye...  ;)

jayhawk

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2004, 03:59:58 PM »
I'm not a fan of the show, but I'll admit, he is pretty hot.

absy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2004, 04:02:16 PM »

I have no idea.  inconsequential

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2004, 04:03:21 PM »

I have no idea.  inconsequential

:)

swifty

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2004, 04:04:44 PM »
I think that guy Troy from last season should have one.  I didn't see him as a loose cannon.  The guy who did win is boring, has no personality and most likely cannot sell anything.  Troy, however could sell you a glass of sand in the dessert, and I don't see anything immoroal about him.  His mother was sick or something, and he took care of her at the same time built his own successful business.  He said he couldn't afford college, it was his mother or college.  Just goes to show you what people can do with natural ability.
I know it's not ALL about selling, but Troy had more drive and ambition, and pure raw talent than anyone else.

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2004, 04:08:11 PM »
I think that guy Troy from last season should have one.  I didn't see him as a loose cannon.  The guy who did win is boring, has no personality and most likely cannot sell anything.  Troy, however could sell you a glass of sand in the dessert, and I don't see anything immoroal about him.  His mother was sick or something, and he took care of her at the same time built his own successful business.  He said he couldn't afford college, it was his mother or college.  Just goes to show you what people can do with natural ability.
I know it's not ALL about selling, but Troy had more drive and ambition, and pure raw talent than anyone else.

troy was my favorite from last season.  did you see that trump offered to pay for his college education?  that was pretty cool.

bill's position isn't one that requires selling.  he's in a supervisory roll; other people do the building, other people do the selling of the condos or whatever that they're building, etc.  his possible lack of sales skills don't necessarily hurt him in his position; he needs to have leadership skills, which apparently trump thought he had.  and i agree that bill did a better job than kwame, because kwame couldn't put people in their place when omarosa was sabotaging his task at the end.