Law School Discussion

Poll

you know, the ones you hear about from lawyers trying to scare you.  do you agree with the assertion?  why or why not?  assume that we're talking legal work

a. agree (i am a male)
16 (32%)
b. disagree (i am a male)
8 (16%)
c. agree (i am a female)
25 (50%)
d. disagree (i am a female)
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Women are just as physically capable of regularly working those 16-20 hour days

I voted no. I'm a delicate flower. Where are my bon bons?

(jk)

(or am I?!)

(I am)

I'm really not too keen on women working, period.  Almost every female animal is responsible for raising, tending to children, and reproducing.  Why are female humans different?  Men are stronger, thus they should be responsible for labor while the woman stays at home.  Why is this even an issue?

I'm really not too keen on women working, period.  Almost every female animal is responsible for raising, tending to children, and reproducing.  Why are female humans different?  Men are stronger, thus they should be responsible for labor while the woman stays at home.  Why is this even an issue?

Totally agree, the womenz and the balckz are taking my spots at higher ranked schoolz, white males only like it used to be, when they allowed smoking in the classroom, I mean WTF poeple I'd be at Yale right now if not for all uz taking my spots whith your 155 LSATs, your fancy 3.0+ GPA and all those home econ extraciriculars, stupid AA/NOW, get back in the kicthen woman and make me some food!

That was the smartest thing anyone has ever said about anything, ever.

Sergio

• View Profile
VanGogh, the animals are  obviously not as enlightened as us.  We know now that men and women want the same exact things, no matter what biology says.