Law School Discussion

We're next! So who is taking in June?

Re: We're next! So who is taking in June?
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2008, 09:08:27 AM »
Okay, here is the link for where I believe we will discuss the tests. I could be wrong, but I'll repost if that is the case. Jeffort knows more about this stuff than I do, so he'll give a more reliable link in the near future. The discussion will be private, so don't worry about it being open right now. Sorry fern, only June takers will be allowed. ;) http://www.lsatdiscussion.com/index.php/topic,1855.0.html

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2008, 09:14:51 AM »
I'm in.
Are you in as in just taking the test or would you like to take a few PTs and discuss them with the study group that Jeffort and I are setting up?

I meant the former, but I had missed Jeff's reply the first time.  D'oh!  Now that I'm aware of it, I'd love to be a part of that.  Count me in for the study group.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2008, 09:22:52 AM »
Okay, here is the link for where I believe we will discuss the tests. I could be wrong, but I'll repost if that is the case. Jeffort knows more about this stuff than I do, so he'll give a more reliable link in the near future. The discussion will be private, so don't worry about it being open right now. Sorry fern, only June takers will be allowed. ;) http://www.lsatdiscussion.com/index.php/topic,1855.0.html

now julie not going be able sleep.

and you going have do without fried wombat.

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2008, 09:53:20 AM »
Ya, Im taking it in June.  Im down to go over the PT's anytime.  I have already taken 5.  Let me know.

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 10:06:47 AM »
Ya, Im taking it in June.  Im down to go over the PT's anytime.  I have already taken 5.  Let me know.
Hey, go to the link that I posted and say hello on that board. I am trying to organize things over there and I have posted more information. This may become a logistical nightmare for me, but I know that Jeffort will help me out. By the way, I am not the leader of this group; I am just the one trying to get this started. I say this because we need to all come together to make a schedule. We are taking PT 52 on the weekend of March 7th-9th. So please go to LSAC and make the purchase. Maybe say hello on the lsatdiscussion board if you want to join the study group. It is encouraging to see such positive responses. I will not be back on until later tonight.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 10:09:26 AM »
this never work without riffraff.

EarlCat

• i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 10:53:15 AM »
I'm in for June.  Weeeeeeee!

Mauve

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2008, 01:47:48 PM »
I'm brand new here, taking the LSAT in June to apply this fall. I'm totally in for any sort of group, grand self-study plan.

A prep class is out of the question so I'm looking for a way to keep on track with practice tests. Plus it would be great to discuss the questions.

EarlCat

• i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2008, 04:02:55 PM »
A prep class is out of the question

Why do you hate money?

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2008, 05:19:13 PM »
I'm in for June.  Weeeeeeee!
Haha. You're obviously be flippant, right? You are more than welcome to join though Earlcat.