Law School Discussion

We're next! So who is taking in June?

Re: We're next! So who is taking in June?
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 10:16:35 AM »
Okay, I will take the Jun07 test with you on 3/8/08. I am planning on taking it at 1:30 central time. Right now I am spending about three hours with the LR and LG Bibles six days a week. The real reason why I do not want to take the test on 2/16/08 is because I may not have the test by then. I guess that really isn't a excuse. Haha

If I am re-taking, then I'll join you.

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 10:19:46 AM »
haha.. no prob. Are you going to be testing all tests in the afternoons to mimic June conditions?
Yes, I am strict stickler. It is the way I was raised. Also, I am planning on taking all of the practice tests. It think someone asked me that. I guess I have that neurosis where I cannot do anything in life unless it is 100 percent all the way. >:( That is my tough guy look.

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 10:27:00 AM »
haha.. no prob. Are you going to be testing all tests in the afternoons to mimic June conditions?
Yes, I am strict stickler. It is the way I was raised. Also, I am planning on taking all of the practice tests. It think someone asked me that. I guess I have that neurosis where I cannot do anything in life unless it is 100 percent all the way. >:( That is my tough guy look.
If you guys are serious about taking the tests together or discussing them on different days or whatever, then it might help if you know a little bit about me. Feel free to add me to your friends list on Facebook if you have a profile. My name in Jameson Ryley, and I am a graduate from the U of Iowa. Hope to see you there.

Principled.

• Fundamentals, period.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 10:35:19 AM »
K. I'm about to add you.

I think its admirable that you're going 100%. go for the 180. I've struggled a lot with the test thus far, so I'm looking to completely deconstruct and reconstruct.

I'd be elated to hear about some of your best strategies.

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2008, 11:45:24 AM »
K. I'm about to add you.

I think its admirable that you're going 100%. go for the 180. I've struggled a lot with the test thus far, so I'm looking to completely deconstruct and reconstruct.

I'd be elated to hear about some of your best strategies.
No, I hope you did not assume that I am going for a 180. I am just going to put in as much effort as possible. Haha, my best score thus far is a 164 so I doubt you'll care much for my current strategies. Hopefully we can learn to defeat this test together.

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 12:53:37 PM »
I'm already signed up for June (didn't want to risk not getting a space in the most perfect testing center ev-ah.)

After reading the latest bad news on a pending student loan crisis, I have to say, I'm very glad I decided to put off for a year.  Having a year or two tuition in the bank means I only have to worry about getting into law school, not funding it.

bt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 01:06:20 PM »
Takin June

Principled.

• Fundamentals, period.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 02:13:50 PM »
Hopefully we can learn to defeat this test together.

Defeat it huh?  That would be a moment to behold.  I think a better view would be coming out ahead after a good fight with it.  You know, not to many bruises or that much blood loss.

oh no... I'm trying to keep the face pretty. I'm testing to thwart!

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 05:38:36 PM »
june test be hardest ever.

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 09:39:05 PM »
Hopefully we can learn to defeat this test together.

Defeat it huh?  That would be a moment to behold.  I think a better view would be coming out ahead after a good fight with it.  You know, not to many bruises or that much blood loss.

I cannot argue against this. Defeat was a poor word choice.

-His (Kafka's) unbelievable verdict is this hideous and upsetting world in which the very moles dare to hope. -Camus