Law School Discussion

We're next! So who is taking in June?

Re: We're next! So who is taking in June?
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 09:36:51 AM »
I think I'll be re-taking in Sept.

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 09:39:51 AM »
Tag. I'm in for June-retaking.
Hey MHLM, I've seen some of your posts on here. Would you be willing to start taking the PTs by mid-March? Ex. If I were to say that I am taking PT #50 on Saturday March 15th at 1:30 then would you be able to get the same test and take it? I really want to discuss as many of the PTs as possible with other people. I assume that many other people will be taking PT#50 at some point, so we might as well take them together. Who knows, maybe we can have awesome discussion like we saw yesterday between the Feb. takers.

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 09:41:51 AM »
I think I'll be re-taking in Sept.
You're free to take some of the PTs with me to discuss quepasa.

armada

• I have people to go and places to see!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 09:56:44 AM »
For just a minute, I had the crazy idea of retaking in June, then I came to my senses.  Scores aren't even out yet and I'm freaking out already.
How did you do yesterday armada. I remember your posts back in December. Haha, how could I forget that dancing spider?

I can't honestly say that I know how I did.  That test was hard, but it was good to find out that the game section that I completely screwed up on might have been the experimental. I ran out of time on one of the LR sections and had to guess on about 3 or 4, hopefully I got the other ones right but I really don't know.  I didn't think RC was too bad but with all the people complaining about it on here, I'm now wondering if I did something wrong.  Anyway, the silver lining in all this is that I already got accepted into two of the schools I really wanted. I hope schools don't rescind people's acceptances over a lower score.  I thought about canceling but I don't know, still thinking.

MHLM

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 09:58:34 AM »
Hey MHLM, I've seen some of your posts on here. Would you be willing to start taking the PTs by mid-March? Ex. If I were to say that I am taking PT #50 on Saturday March 15th at 1:30 then would you be able to get the same test and take it? I really want to discuss as many of the PTs as possible with other people. I assume that many other people will be taking PT#50 at some point, so we might as well take them together. Who knows, maybe we can have awesome discussion like we saw yesterday between the Feb. takers.

I already have a schedule kind of mapped out, but I'd definitely be willing to discuss PrepTests, even if we don't happen to take them on the exact same date. What does your rough schedule look like? How many PTs are you planning to take?

Principled.

• Fundamentals, period.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 09:59:12 AM »
I am just wanting to get a feel for who is taking the LSAT on the 16th of June. I'll be consistently posting on here all the way up to the test date, so if anyone would like to follow a PT schedule with me then let me know. I am planning on taking all of them so it would be nice to have someone to discuss a few of them with. I hope to hear from you all!

I'm taking it in June. I'm only taking 2 tests before March 31st (to give me some time to study the bibles) then my third PT which begins my course. I plan to go through 9 more before the actual.

I've never taken the June test before; I was looking at a  syllabus on someone's site (don't remember).And noticed that they had the actual scheduled for 12:30. Is it in the afternoon?
So, are you willing to go over a few of the tests with me? If not, no big deal.

Sure...I'm not sure of the numbers of the the practice tests, but before 3/31, I will have taken LSATs from Sept 07 and  June 07.

I'm going to take Sep07 on 2/16/08 and Jun07 on 3/8/08.

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 10:01:46 AM »
For just a minute, I had the crazy idea of retaking in June, then I came to my senses.  Scores aren't even out yet and I'm freaking out already.
How did you do yesterday armada. I remember your posts back in December. Haha, how could I forget that dancing spider?

I can't honestly say that I know how I did.  That test was hard, but it was good to find out that the game section that I completely screwed up on might have been the experimental. I ran out of time on one of the LR sections and had to guess on about 3 or 4, hopefully I got the other ones right but I really don't know.  I didn't think RC was too bad but with all the people complaining about it on here, I'm now wondering if I did something wrong.  Anyway, the silver lining in all this is that I already got accepted into two of the schools I really wanted. I hope schools don't rescind people's acceptances over a lower score.  I thought about canceling but I don't know, still thinking.
Well good luck to you armada. Hopefully that other games section is the one that was the experimental.

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 10:07:07 AM »

I already have a schedule kind of mapped out, but I'd definitely be willing to discuss PrepTests, even if we don't happen to take them on the exact same date. What does your rough schedule look like? How many PTs are you planning to take?
Yes, I have a tentative schedule mapped out as well, but I am certainly able to break it. Just message me if you are taking a test and I'll see if I can take it with you. Seriously, if someone else is taking the test on a certain date and time then I'll feel obligated to take the test. I feel like it would be kind of be like the real thing.

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 10:10:46 AM »
I am just wanting to get a feel for who is taking the LSAT on the 16th of June. I'll be consistently posting on here all the way up to the test date, so if anyone would like to follow a PT schedule with me then let me know. I am planning on taking all of them so it would be nice to have someone to discuss a few of them with. I hope to hear from you all!

I'm taking it in June. I'm only taking 2 tests before March 31st (to give me some time to study the bibles) then my third PT which begins my course. I plan to go through 9 more before the actual.

I've never taken the June test before; I was looking at a  syllabus on someone's site (don't remember).And noticed that they had the actual scheduled for 12:30. Is it in the afternoon?
So, are you willing to go over a few of the tests with me? If not, no big deal.

Sure...I'm not sure of the numbers of the the practice tests, but before 3/31, I will have taken LSATs from Sept 07 and  June 07.

I'm going to take Sep07 on 2/16/08 and Jun07 on 3/8/08.
Okay, I will take the Jun07 test with you on 3/8/08. I am planning on taking it at 1:30 central time. Right now I am spending about three hours with the LR and LG Bibles six days a week. The real reason why I do not want to take the test on 2/16/08 is because I may not have the test by then. I guess that really isn't a excuse. Haha

Principled.

• Fundamentals, period.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 10:14:27 AM »
haha.. no prob. Are you going to be testing all tests in the afternoons to mimic June conditions?