Law School Discussion

We're next! So who is taking in June?

We're next! So who is taking in June?
« on: February 02, 2008, 10:30:28 PM »
I am just wanting to get a feel for who is taking the LSAT on the 16th of June. I'll be consistently posting on here all the way up to the test date, so if anyone would like to follow a PT schedule with me then let me know. I am planning on taking all of them so it would be nice to have someone to discuss a few of them with. I hope to hear from you all!

Principled.

• Fundamentals, period.
    • View Profile
Re: We're next! So who is taking in June?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 06:08:47 AM »
I am just wanting to get a feel for who is taking the LSAT on the 16th of June. I'll be consistently posting on here all the way up to the test date, so if anyone would like to follow a PT schedule with me then let me know. I am planning on taking all of them so it would be nice to have someone to discuss a few of them with. I hope to hear from you all!

I'm taking it in June. I'm only taking 2 tests before March 31st (to give me some time to study the bibles) then my third PT which begins my course. I plan to go through 9 more before the actual.

I've never taken the June test before; I was looking at a  syllabus on someone's site (don't remember).And noticed that they had the actual scheduled for 12:30. Is it in the afternoon?

Principled.

• Fundamentals, period.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 06:48:53 AM »

lol. I was thinking more along the lines that perhaps the time was wrong rather than being at midnight, but thanks for the info. :D

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 08:11:32 AM »

I'm taking it in June. I'm only taking 2 tests before March 31st (to give me some time to study the bibles) then my third PT which begins my course. I plan to go through 9 more before the actual.

I've never taken the June test before; I was looking at a  syllabus on someone's site (don't remember).And noticed that they had the actual scheduled for 12:30. Is it in the afternoon?
So, are you willing to go over a few of the tests with me? If not, no big deal.

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 08:14:23 AM »
In 3 weeks, I may need to join this club too. :-\

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 08:28:54 AM »
Hey, good luck with your test score, but I would be happy if you were to join the club. Are you planning on going to law school in the Fall of 08?

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 08:31:32 AM »
Hey, good luck with your test score, but I would be happy if you were to join the club. Are you planning on going to law school in the Fall of 08?

Thanks! No, I'm actually postponing for at least a year. I'm looking for post-graduation jobs at law firms, so depending on the firm I work for, I may postpone for 1 or 2 years. I just really want to get this test over and done with and not have to study for it when I have an actual job. When I got home yesterday, I was so frustrated I wanted immediately to go back to studying! lol. But, who knows? Maybe the excitement and fun of graduating will postpone the exam for me, yet again... My life has no room for the LSAT. ;)

MHLM

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 08:38:44 AM »
Tag. I'm in for June-retaking.

armada

• I have people to go and places to see!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 09:23:53 AM »
For just a minute, I had the crazy idea of retaking in June, then I came to my senses.  Scores aren't even out yet and I'm freaking out already.

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 09:35:30 AM »
For just a minute, I had the crazy idea of retaking in June, then I came to my senses.  Scores aren't even out yet and I'm freaking out already.
How did you do yesterday armada? I remember your posts back in December. Haha, how could I forget that dancing spider?