Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Schools That Produce The Top Lawyers in America  (Read 4068 times)

El_Che

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • 0L Musings
Re: Schools That Produce The Top Lawyers in America
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 10:19:16 PM »
PS Che Guevara was a murderer and your avatar/tshirts are not cool.

hth.

If you're referring to my avatar, then clearly you know nothing of what you speak. My avatar is not a representation of Che. Please, educate yourself before you try to sound intelligent about things of which you have zero knowledge.

P.S.  Fulgencio Batista was a much bigger murderer than Che. Read a book.

credo

• Sr. Citizen
  • This life's a game; let's play for larger stakes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 10:21:16 PM »

hth.

If you're referring to my avatar, then clearly you know nothing of what you speak. My avatar is not a representation of Che. Please, educate yourself before you try to sound intelligent about things of which you have zero knowledge.

OOOOOOHHHHHH SUBCOMANDANTEMARCOSPWWWWWWNED 1101010100!!!!1!!!

sstar

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2008, 10:35:29 PM »

hth.

P.S.  Fulgencio Batista was a much bigger murderer than Che. Read a book.

:: Grabs Popcorn::
T'50 Class of 2011

Quail!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 01:12:41 AM »

P.S.  Fulgencio Batista was a much bigger murderer than Che. Read a book.

Lol. Great argument...

And Stalin was a bigger murderer than Hitler...

treefity350

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 02:15:59 AM »

hth.

Can you be a "bigger" murderer? If so, that's awesome....I'm sorry.
Remember when I was at the picnic - the company picnic - and I hit the ball over the fence? You guys didn't think I'd catch it too but I did. I'm fast as s**t - 17 stolen bases in '72, 18 in '91.

yoyodawg

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 02:52:16 PM »

hth.

You're so gay for writing this. And the other dude's gay for caring about Che. Both of you are just giant queers for this whole discussion.

Awesome

El_Che

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • 0L Musings
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 03:02:14 PM »

hth.

You're so gay for writing this. And the other dude's gay for caring about Che. Both of you are just giant queers for this whole discussion.

Awesome

Wow. Uninformed, unintelligent, unsolicited, with just a slice of homophobia. Best of luck in your future legal career as a Fox News analyst.

yoyodawg

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 03:11:20 AM »

hth.

Awesome

Wow. Uninformed, unintelligent, unsolicited, with just a slice of homophobia. Best of luck in your future legal career as a Fox News analyst.

I wish. And by the way, I wasn't being homophobic, I was insulting you and the other dude for being such a feminine hygiene product.

TeresaPinfold

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2008, 04:05:07 AM »
The list is not supposed to be a comprehensive ranking (and does not claim to be)

It ranks only by absolute numbers of preeminent lawyers. Hence, GULC gets ranked high because it is a big school.

YAWN

Would you rather have a large number of "top lawyers" hailing from your school or a bunch of nobodys?  This is the only important question regardless of class size.
You don't have to choose. The larger your class size, the more "top lawyers" AND the larger bunch of nobodies you will have.