Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: U of Arkansas-Fayetteville question  (Read 173 times)

ekm86

• View Profile
U of Arkansas-Fayetteville question
« on: January 09, 2008, 11:49:21 PM »
so i received a random package in the mail. it included a photo directory of current students and faculty, along with a course catolog, and something describing in detail all the fees and costs i should expect to be held accountable for. however, there was no letter or explanation to the intent of this package. i am assuming it is just promo material. i'm just a little thrown off because nearly all the other schools that sent me promo packages sent a viewbook that broadly discussed the school, and majority included a letter expressing thanks for my interest in their school. just wanted to see if any other U of Arkansas applicants had received similar packages, and/or if anyone knew what this might mean? thanks : )

kosherlaw

• View Profile
Re: U of Arkansas-Fayetteville question
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 01:42:49 PM »
I received two course catalogues from UA Fayetteville.  One of them I requested online and one of them was automatically sent as part of my acceptance package.  I think they might have arrived on the same day.  I don't know anything about the photo directory, though.  Good luck with your cycle!