Law School Discussion

Cheap Essay Service- Ivy League Grad

Re: Cheap Essay Service- Ivy League Grad
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2004, 10:17:54 AM »
What is that supposed to mean?

Nice post count Jlaw.

He thinks this is some huge conspiracy to extract $5 from some of us here in an unethical manner. The mafia or some columbian cartel may be behind this whole scheme.

Lawschool2005

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2004, 09:28:28 PM »
Hilarious, I don't think someone would go to the extreme of adding names just to answer this post!!

JLaw

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2004, 02:03:18 PM »
I just wanted to update you all about my experience with Number One Essay.  She sent back my essay to me last week, with some very good ideas and suggestions.  While I didn't agree with all of them, she made several useful sugeestions for improvement on my essay. 

I think the value in these services, is to get a comepletely outside observer to read the PS.  I've had plenty of family members and co-workers read it, but it is nice to have someone who has never met me read, and help me clarify things and strengthen it.

My PS was pretty far along and had already gone through many drafts.  While the service was useful for me, I think it will be most valuable to someone who is starting out with their PS.

And its only $5.  I think it is worth it to get another opinion and advice from someone who has seen a lot of these, especially at that low of a price.

Lawschool2005

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2004, 08:55:27 PM »
I agree with you $5 was worth it for the advice she gave me. I cut out alot of needless comments and made a stronger personal statement. I didn't use all her suggestions but she gave me some good ideas.

_EKC_

• LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2004, 09:00:27 PM »
I haven't been happy with her advice thus far. She turned my PS into a poorly written narrative with many grammar mistakes. She also insulted my choice of a topic.

EKC

Lawschool2005

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2004, 09:09:26 PM »
wow, that is not cool. Sorry to hear that ekc.

_EKC_

• LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2004, 09:12:51 PM »
no biggie. for $5 i wasn't sure what to expect, but I have plenty of other people helping me edit:)

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2004, 01:32:58 AM »
Hey EKC how long did it take before she returned your essays?

_EKC_

• LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2004, 05:38:19 PM »
I sent it on 10/4 and got it back 10/8:-( I was supposed to have it back a day and a half earlier, but she emailed me and said she was working on it. Actually, she emailed me the morning after she was supposed to send it back and said she'd send it that afternoon, but it didn't come until a day and a half later.

superiorlobe

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2004, 10:05:22 PM »
Clearly you believe getting any help whatsoever is not doing your own work.

This reasoning is so asinine that it makes me want to punch someone.  Go back and check out the post by dta and then this girl's response.  You would think she had never heard of "flaw" questions on the LSAT.  Man, this is so lame.