Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What's up with the Darrow?  (Read 9697 times)

indyguy7484

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: What's up with the Darrow?
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2008, 02:26:24 PM »
Full Darrow!  Had a great chat with Dean Z and I'll definitely be visiting Michigan soon. 

legally_brunette

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2008, 02:35:06 PM »
Congrats! Harvard and this, you are having an amazing week!
When did u send in your essay?

indyguy7484

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2008, 02:37:02 PM »
Thanks!  I sent in my essay on the fourth.  I saw someone else post on TLS about getting theirs today as well, so you should expect a call from Dean Z. either today or tomorrow.

baileyd10

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2008, 04:29:04 PM »
I got the Darrow yesterday! Wow. Does anyone have any suggestions- Darrow, Stanford, or Harvard? My decision is going to be so much harder than I thought. I also want to extend hope out there to other low LSATs (mine is a 169).

indyguy7484

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2008, 04:34:09 PM »
Congrats Bailey!  I'm going to have to make a similar decision, so feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss.

Ulfrekr

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »
ARG...missed call from Dean Z yesterday, been trying to get ahold of her all day today...now her office says she won't be in again til tomorrow. Suspense is killing me...
Michigan 2011 baby!

LSN

indyguy7484

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2008, 04:58:47 PM »
ARG...missed call from Dean Z yesterday, been trying to get ahold of her all day today...now her office says she won't be in again til tomorrow. Suspense is killing me...

Pretty sure you're going to get it.  I doubt Dean Z is just calling to chat, although she's pretty cool like that so I guess I wouldn't put a "what's up" call passed her.  Anyway, (probably) congrats!

Ulfrekr

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2008, 05:01:19 PM »
(Hopefully) Thanks! I'm fairly optimistic, but until I get official confirmation I can't start celebrating. By which I mean posting about it, natch.
Michigan 2011 baby!

LSN

Kevin '11

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 29, 2008, 12:40:39 AM »
So if I haven't heard anything about being nominated for a Darrow or Dean's Scholarship/partial Darrow, is it safe to assume at this point that I won't be getting an offer?

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 29, 2008, 02:15:37 AM »
I got the Darrow yesterday! Wow. Does anyone have any suggestions- Darrow, Stanford, or Harvard? My decision is going to be so much harder than I thought. I also want to extend hope out there to other low LSATs (mine is a 169).

I was making a similar decision last year (except that I didn't apply to Stanford), so feel free to PM me.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn