Law School Discussion

CLS Regular Decision Support Thread

BlueGreen

• [insert vague quote here]
    • View Profile
Re: CLS Regular Decision Support Thread
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2008, 06:18:21 AM »
Incidentially, for any fellow applicants out there, the CLS status checker isn't working tonight, as mentioned on TLS:  http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=389902#389902

So, if you log on it tomorrow and it is still broken, don't think they've incinerated your app  8)

I didn't even know there was a status checker...

I clearly don't deserve to get in

hello, friend.

all those hours obsessing over cls, i never realized there's a status checker? *gives self wedgie*

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2008, 08:11:42 AM »
I just wanted to join the support thread.  While I think I'm an auto-reject at HYS, I have a marginal chance of being considered at CLS...so here I wait...

Bleh, somehow deleted the first half of my post the first time around.

I know how you feel.

Can I borrow an LSAT point? :(  Anyone?

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2008, 08:15:56 AM »
Hammerstein, I will trade you my LSAT points for your GPA points.  I'll be generous and only charge you a 1:1 ratio.

t L

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2008, 08:17:50 AM »
This rejection is going to hurt the most.

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2008, 08:33:59 AM »

Double-most because if it happens, it'll be the first.  That's how I feel, at least.

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2008, 08:56:28 AM »
Quick question.

Are ED deferrals reviewed later in the cycle? It seems LSN indicates that those that were deferred were notified in April? Is this typical?

BlueGreen

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2008, 03:45:56 PM »

Double-most because if it happens, it'll be the first.  That's how I feel, at least.

seconded. well, also because i love cls  :'(

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2008, 03:51:54 PM »
Quick question.

Are ED deferrals reviewed later in the cycle? It seems LSN indicates that those that were deferred were notified in April? Is this typical?
It could just be explained by the fact that if you were deferred from ED, you must be a weak or borderline candidate, while early acceptances go to the strongest applicants.

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2008, 03:58:30 PM »
Quick question.

It could just be explained by the fact that if you were deferred from ED, you must be a weak or borderline candidate, while early acceptances go to the strongest applicants.

Dissssssssssssssss.

BlueGreen

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2008, 04:04:56 PM »
Quick question.

oooh, cold. you sound like my dad, it's exactly what he told me about my chances at mich.