Law School Discussion

CLS Regular Decision Support Thread

Re: CLS Regular Decision Support Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 11:39:21 AM »
Status checker works just fine now. Weird.

*laughs*  I just posted about that on TLS.  Was going to say that here in a minute.

Still the same old checker, though.

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2008, 03:45:12 PM »
Tag. Also just got on the status checker, and at the bottom it says something about only sending decisions by mail, not online.

I'll probably check it once a day anyway.

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2008, 03:50:35 PM »
Tag. Also just got on the status checker, and at the bottom it says something about only sending decisions by mail, not online.

I think I mentioned this before, but I'm too lazy to check -- I don't really think that CLS updates the checker beyond "Complete."  I wish they did.

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2008, 03:51:03 PM »

All acceptances are sent by mail, but at least some people, including yours truly, also received a .pdf file of the acceptance letter via email--though received after the paper copy arrived.

Sarahpi

• Survival of the Rockingest!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SarahNoPie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2008, 06:49:04 PM »
I'm here too. Watching this thread to see when other people start hearing back- I went complete in November and CLS is my first choice.

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2008, 07:45:36 PM »
good luck to you all!

fwiw, i wouldn't depend on the status checker once you go complete...if it's the same as last year, it doesn't update to show that you have gone to decision (it stays at complete).

Pam Beesly

• Oh, Jim.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2008, 08:08:03 PM »
Tag. Getting anxious!

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2008, 08:35:25 PM »
from what i remember, the next round of acceptances should come out sometime in the january 20's. 

though that was a couple of years back so maybe things have changed.

Looks about right according to LSN.  Mrrr...I'm terrified.

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2008, 09:51:16 PM »
Ahhh... I so want to know already! I wish there was little more rhyme or reason to the order they gave out decisions. It looks like I'll just have to stalk the mailman from Jan.23-April

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2008, 06:04:28 AM »
I just wanted to join the support thread.  While I think I'm an auto-reject at HYS, I have a marginal chance of being considered at CLS...so here I wait...