Law School Discussion

Fordham Application Status Checker

Re: Fordham Application Status Checker
« Reply #260 on: March 14, 2008, 11:36:55 AM »
haha..i think the phone thing is a real big shocker for us!

« Reply #261 on: March 14, 2008, 11:47:26 AM »
See, I can't call because I called yesterday, and the lady told me to call back on Monday if I didn't hear anything by then.

However, for those of you who haven't called, go for it! She was nice.

Although, I think they might have told him b/c he had called them previously before (I think twice) and she had even told him before that a decision had been made and that he'd find out at the next update.

Since the update hasn't come, maybe she just divulged the info. right then and there.

« Reply #262 on: March 14, 2008, 11:49:58 AM »
Spoke to them today.  Waitlisted :(

When did you go complete?

I'll answer for him, if he doesn't mind, since i did some LSN stalking. He was complete mid-november.

I think they're getting to us november completes now.

« Reply #263 on: March 14, 2008, 11:57:25 AM »
Yup, very bummed.  I waited 4 months for a possibly maybe (good song btw).

« Reply #264 on: March 14, 2008, 12:04:10 PM »
I think you should go to GW also. Great school, and possibility of going back to NY, plus you could ride the waitlist longer at Georgetown, possibly.

Midwest could be too drastic a change. But, hey, I could be going from Cali to Texas, that's got to be a shell-shock also.

« Reply #265 on: March 14, 2008, 12:06:21 PM »
I've already begun writing my LOCI about why they should take me. Trying to perfect it soon and send it in.

« Reply #266 on: March 14, 2008, 12:39:28 PM »
Reading the WL post made me call them and check. "OK, your application is complete, no decision has been made, thank you, goodbye".

Seriously, Fordham. My numbers are in your 75th percentile, you're one of my top choices... just get on with it already. >:(

« Reply #267 on: March 14, 2008, 02:11:27 PM »
Also just for clarification I applied for part time.  my Lsat is in the median but my GPA is well below 25th.  Oh well guess its better than rejection.

« Reply #268 on: March 14, 2008, 04:10:41 PM »
Damn, you got waitlisted PT with those numbers? What are they, if I may ask? Did you have any interesting soft factors, established career, etc.?

My numbers for FT are basically all 25th % and I haven't heard *&^% yet. Doesn't bode well for me, though. :S (164 LSAT, horrible GPA).

« Reply #269 on: March 14, 2008, 04:22:00 PM »
Damn, you got waitlisted PT with those numbers? What are they, if I may ask? Did you have any interesting soft factors, established career, etc.?

My numbers for FT are basically all 25th % and I haven't heard poo yet. Doesn't bode well for me, though. :S (164 LSAT, horrible GPA).

Did you apply PT? Because if you did, you probably have a decent shot.