Law School Discussion

Fordham Application Status Checker

Re: Fordham Application Status Checker
« Reply #170 on: February 29, 2008, 11:42:10 PM »
Mmmm still complete. Thanks FU.

« Reply #171 on: March 01, 2008, 07:11:23 AM »
waitlisted.

originally i was deferred... i think they went through most of the deferrals now, but who knows.

i wonder how large the waitlist is.  either way, i suppose most of us won't hear for a while, if ever.  i imagine they'll try to fill the PT with as many FT denials as possible before they move on to us.

« Reply #172 on: March 01, 2008, 08:32:27 AM »
waitlisted.

originally i was deferred... i think they went through most of the deferrals now, but who knows.

i wonder how large the waitlist is.  either way, i suppose most of us won't hear for a while, if ever.  i imagine they'll try to fill the PT with as many FT denials as possible before they move on to us.

Mine still says "complete" and "2nd evaluation."  I'm still deferred.   :'(

nicole1220

• I feel like that Chihuahua.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 01, 2008, 10:39:13 AM »
Still complete. Grrrrrrrrrr.

« Reply #174 on: March 01, 2008, 11:44:53 AM »
Waitlisted too, no mercy for the borderline kids.

« Reply #175 on: March 02, 2008, 06:37:00 AM »
rezipsa, when you are accepted to the school the status checker says "status: first deposit due" and "decision: admitted". But if you are accepted I think they send you an e-mail first anyway.

« Reply #176 on: March 02, 2008, 01:55:42 PM »
Yeah I think you get the e-mail first if you get accepted, I don't know what happens if you get waitlisted/rejected though.

« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2008, 01:31:46 AM »
My status now says "Withdrawn after decision." But the message afterward still says "We look forward to seeing you in the fall." Also, I can still access the admitted student website.

pamar

« Reply #178 on: March 03, 2008, 10:54:23 AM »
I wonder how many people they pull off the waitlist...

« Reply #179 on: March 03, 2008, 11:24:19 PM »
waitlisted.

Mine still says "complete" and "2nd evaluation."  I'm still deferred.   :'(

ah.  well there's still hope then.  it appears there has been a fair amount of decisions for most of us unlucky deferrals... so maybe you're still in there...

anyone know when they started moving on the waitlist last year?